[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

lerit50

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me on reboot. All I did was go into settings and uncheck and then check data and it turned on

DroidForums app on my Angelic D2G

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Lol, I never even noticed the setting for data. I never messed with the network settings until last night. Still have not had any soft resets and that was the only time I had a data issue and it just kind of fixed itself I guess. Loving this rom. Can't wait to see what updates you release 13.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

keolawills

Reaction score
I've had two soft reboots so far, only to the boot animation. No program fc's, or any other bugs still. Will there be a toolbox?

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

kingwaffle

Reaction score
Random reboot and then no data again. I'll test this ROM again if that's fixed

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Is a tool box really necessary? I mean, the liberty tool box was cool and FRM makes things very easy(some of which work for this rom) but it really isn't a very important feature. This rom is slick and imo the best one available for d2g. I wouldn't pick a rom just because it had a tool box.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have the server space on retainer but there probaly wont be a tool box but a something along the lines of FRM But a name change with a better layout something along GRD manager

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Wozzy, are you talking about a rom manager for your rom? Or would it be compatible with this rom like FRM is to an extent? On a side note, why do I have to manually change the "sent from" massage even though I changed my phone model to Angelic D2G?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Wozzy, are you talking about a rom manager for your rom? Or would it be compatible with this rom like FRM is to an extent? On a side note, why do I have to manually change the "sent from" massage even though I changed my phone model to Angelic D2G?

I think you need to change the setting for your signature to.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It will be available to all grd devs an theme makers for grd

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Did not know you were building a rom. Awesome sauce dude, and congrats! At least i know i'll have a beta tester if i port my theme over to it ;)

keolawills

Reaction score
Is a tool box really necessary? I mean, the liberty tool box was cool and FRM makes things very easy(some of which work for this rom) but it really isn't a very important feature. This rom is slick and imo the best one available for d2g. I wouldn't pick a rom just because it had a tool box.

I totally agree. It was just nice and simple for themes and add-ons, when the time comes. Im completely satisfied with this rom, and am anxiously awaiting an update/theme. Keep up the good work!

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Good release angel cant wait to release my rom in the coming days & I really cant wait to see what me you & utlmate gamr come up with for the Ginger GRD rom l