[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol:)

He doesnt have a d2g anymore =/ I talk to him alot on gtalk (and he's helped with this some). I'll ask him about it some time though lol

volsfan1965

Reaction score
Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol:)

He doesnt have a d2g anymore =/ I talk to him alot on gtalk (and he's helped with this some). I'll ask him about it some time though lol

angel did you ever get a chance to talk to him about this

m0nk3ym4n

Reaction score
Random restarts

Using this AngelRom 6.2, sometimes when unlocking the phone I will slide the green button over and it will just hang for about 2 seconds then do a quick restart where it does the "DROID DOES" boot animation but without the Motorola M system startup thing. From here I unlock the phone and then sometimes it will not connect to 3g again so I disable it in the wireless settings and then reenable it for it to work.

Is this happening for anyone else?

DroidFreako

Reaction score
Hi,
I want Angel ROM for my D2g .Right now I am running Liberty 2.0.1 . I have the ROM installable in my SD card. Please guide me in getting this ROM. Thanks in advance.

paco3346

Reaction score
Using this AngelRom 6.2, sometimes when unlocking the phone I will slide the green button over and it will just hang for about 2 seconds then do a quick restart where it does the "DROID DOES" boot animation but without the Motorola M system startup thing. From here I unlock the phone and then sometimes it will not connect to 3g again so I disable it in the wireless settings and then reenable it for it to work.

Is this happening for anyone else?

I know this is almost 3 months later, but I've had that EXACT same issue. Still haven't figured any type of solution.

surge21xx

Reaction score
I know this is almost 3 months later, but I've had that EXACT same issue. Still haven't figured any type of solution.

Same Here. Exactly the same issue as Quoted above: Sometimes when unlocking the phone I will Unlock and it will hang for about 2 seconds then it will soft restart to the Loading Screen animation. From here I can unlock the phone. Sometimes it will not connect to 3g again, but if I Toggle off/on my airplane widget it works. I've learned to live with it as it only happens occasionally, but if there is a Fix I wouldnt mind resolving it. it tends to happen at least once a day.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Same Here. Exactly the same issue as Quoted above: Sometimes when unlocking the phone I will Unlock and it will hang for about 2 seconds then it will soft restart to the Loading Screen animation. From here I can unlock the phone. Sometimes it will not connect to 3g again, but if I Toggle off/on my airplane widget it works. I've learned to live with it as it only happens occasionally, but if there is a Fix I wouldnt mind resolving it. it tends to happen at least once a day.

Have you tried using .75? Honestly cant remember if i ever got to working on that or not but it might have been fixed in .75.....

surge21xx

Reaction score
Actually I am Using .75, only Just got this phone about a month ago and Put the Rom on. But I just looked it is using .75

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think I know whats causing the reboot (was actually pointed in the right direction by a problem r2doesinc was having with OM(F)GB roms) but not sure how to actually fix it. Also not sure why it would affect data/service on the reboot though. I simply dont have the time or will to put into trying to fix it when most have moved on to GB based roms. I will fix it when I start working on GB Angel but I'm done with froyo.