[ROM][Radio][4.10.11]EC01

millwood

Reaction score
so hooked up my phone to usb on computer went into odin and selected the PIT file and the PDA file and hit start and it failed?? what am i doing wrong, sorry only 2nd time ive done this

I see in the post before this you were having trouble downloading the file. You might want to try redownloading. There were plenty of people over at XDA who have had problems with bad files from downloading. Just my 2 cents.

CC268

Reaction score
so hooked up my phone to usb on computer went into odin and selected the PIT file and the PDA file and hit start and it failed?? what am i doing wrong, sorry only 2nd time ive done this

Make sure usb is plugged in the back on the computer. If youre on a laptop make sure its plugged in. Use the samsung usb cable. Try again.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate

will try thanks

mikedub317

Reaction score
So do I need to disable Voodoo lagfix before starting Gizmodroid's instructions?

CC268

Reaction score
how do i first delete the previous rom off my phone?

Last edited:
OP
hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
how do i first delete the previous rom off my phone?

When you install a new rom it overwrites the old one. But you can delete it using a file explorer and deleting the zip file on your sd card.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate

CC268

Reaction score
Taking me a while to figure out all the little details but getting there on installation
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Last edited:

CC268

Reaction score
got all the way to the clockwork recovery where i zipped the rom from the sd card i rebooted and there was no robot talking etc...not sure what I am doing wrong..I drag and drop the zip file onto the phone and i go to apply zip in CW and its not even there

Last edited:

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Did you checkmark repartition? If you did...
Look in voodoo within the cwm. See if it is disabled. If you added the file disable_lagfix you should delete it and reboot phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

CC268

Reaction score
Did you checkmark repartition? If you did...
Look in voodoo within the cwm. See if it is disabled. If you added the file disable_lagfix you should delete it and reboot phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

lagfix is enabled...debugging is off...i may have to restart everything and go back to superclean if i cant figure this one out

Vinnie981

Reaction score
ok so how do i removed everything from my phone....i want a crispy fresh start.....i want EC01 radio, ec01 debloted rom and i have a kernel in mind

Jamis0n

Reaction score
@cc628;
did you install a voodoo kernel. everything should be working out fine with how you explained everything to me. also did you uncheck repartition for the odin of the cwm and the modem?

@vinnie;
follow instructions to the "t" from the OP. it will give you the fresh start.

n660623x

Reaction score
Wow...what a huge difference in battery life! I could only go 6 hrs between charges, ive had this off for 24 hrs and my battery is just now getting low!

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Wow...what a huge difference in battery life! I could only go 6 hrs between charges, ive had this off for 24 hrs and my battery is just now getting low!

+1

ec01 debloated
enderst special kernel
uv50 oc1.2

senyk92

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before or already solved but

i have a rooted samsung facinate with SC 2.9.2 and EC10 voodoo kernel, when i try to put in the code *#1472365#, it force closes the service, when i try to use my gps it just keeps searching for the gps signal with no results, ive tryed to use gps status, but it cant find the gps, i have tried to turn on all 3 gps options and all that does is gets rid of the waiting for location message, but still never finds a gps. i flashed the EC01 modem but that only helped with my texting problem,- please help

extra info that i hope helps
Baseband version - S:i500.04 V: EC01
Build number - SCH-I500. EB01