Rom question

HayWire

Reaction score
Will I lose apps if I wipe do I can reinstall liberty to get t liberty setyings to do the battery tweak? Dirty install and dont its now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForum I had a dirty install and donts App

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
I ment I dont have it now but I need its..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
not really sure what you are asking...but you will loose all your downloaded apps when you wipe data (not when wiping cache) but they download from the market once you sign back in...but you will loose app data, so you should backup any game/app data with titanium backup, then restore when the apps get re-downloaded.

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
not really sure what you are asking...but you will loose all your downloaded apps when you wipe data (not when wiping cache) but they download from the market once you sign back in...but you will loose app data, so you should backup any game/app data with titanium backup, then restore when the apps get re-downloaded.

Sorry was posting in a rush but the reply I quoted answred my question.. Thanks guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Am I at risk of going into a boot loop doing this since I don't have my original in a back up? Just checking because I don't want to go through that again.. I just want that battey tweak but I need liberty settings for it apparently