1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM Problem Outside US

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by aXenol, Jul 8, 2011.

1. aXenol

aXenol New Member

I've got my droid 2 global and wanted to install some ROM's. i live outside us and i am using a local provider. i tried Angel and Hexen rom's. Both seems to have a problem with my simcard. when i dont plug the sim i can open the phone and regularly use it but when i plugged it, my phone opens up to the first lockscreen and it says sim card is locked(wants me to enter my pin) and it boots again but this time a very short boot.(loading X screen or blue matrix thing depends on ROM for 5-10 seconds and then lockscreen and pin request again.) i can normally use the phone again when i flash to default sbf so it's not a hardware problem after installing the ROM, what can i do please help? thanks:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:
  2. fritsbenik

fritsbenik New Member

I had the same problem when I used Fission ROMs, ehat worked for me was disable the PIN for the simcard.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  3. aXenol

aXenol New Member

thanks i'll give it a try and report back :)
  4. aXenol

aXenol New Member

it worked like a charm :) thank you VERY MUCH buddy :)