[ROM]{PORT} Eclipse ICS 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
That's exactly what i did. Re-flashed, no probs. Have the OC been updated? I've been using the same ones for awhile.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
Cool. I flashed the HD widgets. Awesome, love the feel of it. Even installed Google now again. Good times

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
So i have been testing the new OC's. They work well. I also updated to speedscript v3. Question when google now goes to we results which browser is it loading? The native one? I use the ics+ one

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
Hmm... wifi tethering isn't working. I'm using the baked in app, should I use something else?

audinutt

Reaction score
Hmm... wifi tethering isn't working. I'm using the baked in app, should I use something else?

Mine has the device profile set to razr cdma/lte

bofis

Reaction score
Question when google now goes to we results which browser is it loading? The native one? I use the ics+ one

On my phone it seems to open the weather up in the ICS+ browser, but I've also set that as my system default. As in: whenever you click a hyperlink anywhere on your phone, and it asks which browser, I checked to remember my choice and selected ICS Browser+ so I won't see that dialogue anymore.

geekboy

Reaction score
Usuallyfaded said:
What does the key map patch do? Thanks again.

davidgro said:
Here's a quick layout reference I made in a notepad app:

Normal
shift
SYM

!@#$%^&*()
!@#$%^&*()

'qwertyuiop
"QWERTYUIOP
"~wertyu|{}

asdfghjkl
ASDFGHJKL
asdfghj[]

zxcvbnm,.
ZXCVBNM;:
zxcvb<>;:

-=/
_+?
_+\

Note that it also has SYM-Up,Down,Left,Right as PgUp,PgDn,Home,End and SYM Backspace deletes the whole line (don't know what char that would be)
One thing it's missing would be to put the original SYM pop-up somewhere, such as SYM-Space (if that's possible)

Thanks!

It changes the keys to follow this layout for those of us who dont like sym pop-up s on the hard keyboard

Sent from my DROID4

Status
Not open for further replies.