[ROM]{PORT} Eclipse ICS 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Running 1.2.2, works great! Thanks myfish. Google Now is pretty sweet, too. Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

anon117

Reaction score
Got 1.2.2 running and I didn't have any issues with the status bar. I flashed the patch for Google now and I noticed that it said v5 when flashing. In the op I'm sure it said v6. Anywho, its working great except you can't back out of it with the back button. You have to use the home key which I think was an issue stated on xda. Any ideas as to why it would be v5 and not 6 lol?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
anyway to get the widgets in the status bar and reboot option in the power menu intergrated into the rom?

Cstryon

Reaction score
So I am interested in this, but I have some concerns.
How is the battery life (after settling of course)? I'm on cm9 and my battery life is horrible.
What kinds of mods make this better than stock? Is this a blur rom?
And if this is a blur rom, I assume theme chooser is not an option, so are there themes available?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

crockettc1

Reaction score
I have gone a full day (about 15hrs) on this ROM, and my battery was still at 73% when it was time to hit the hay. So battery life is freakin' awesome. It seems snappier, not much wrong at all. Power widget integrated into the status bar as of 1.2.2 is a nice addition. You won't miss stock or cm9 with this ROM, I sure as hell don't.

Bow down to myfishbear.

anon117

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Does anyone know how to get the aosp ics clock apk to work on this? I tried pushing it to system/app and fixed permissions but it keeps fc-ing every time i try to set an alarm.

outsid0r

Reaction score
i see reference to 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 but only one download which says its 1.2.1 and id really like to make this my daily driver but with only one download with reference to two different versions im unable to locate the needed files.

Status
Not open for further replies.