[ROM]{PORT} Eclipse ICS 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekboy

Reaction score
Hey orangechoochoo did u ever figure out that spelling suggestions bug you were having?

Sent from my DROID4

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
The bug only came up when I used a rom based on AOKP or CM. I haven't had any problems with Eclipse.

What problem are you having?

geekboy

Reaction score
Oh i figured out what my error was thats why i asked lol. I froze motorola input and it stoped working xd

Sent from my DROID4

nachomhwang

Reaction score
I was having the same problem... my fix was to first flash myfishbear's debloated 217, then flash eclipse over it. then a little work going through and freezing or deleting double/unnecessary stuff.

added benefit was that verizon data widget works now as well.

My smartactions dont activate . I set a night mode and it doesn't activate :(
Anyone else having these issues?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

davidgro

Reaction score
Random request anychance you could make a patch to make the keymap like it was on eclipse 1.2.8 gb? I liked that better than the symkey popup and i have no idea how to make changes my self :/

I actually figured it out i havent had time to get it finished yet but once i have it mapped happily ill post the files u need to replace for ya ^^ might take me a few days tho

Any word on this? One thing I definitely Don't want is a working caps-lock, and having it set to Ctrl like Eclipse GB does is awesome for command-line work.

This is now the main thing I am waiting on knowing before I finally leave GB behind.

audinutt

Reaction score
I was having the same problem... my fix was to first flash myfishbear's debloated 217, then flash eclipse over it. then a little work going through and freezing or deleting double/unnecessary stuff.

added benefit was that verizon data widget works now as well.

Dang, I'd rather not have to wipe and start over.. especially after spending a day figuring out the voice commands and how to fix it properly..

geekboy

Reaction score
davidgro said:
Any word on this? One thing I definitely Don't want is a working caps-lock, and having it set to Ctrl like Eclipse GB does is awesome for command-line work.

This is now the main thing I am waiting on knowing before I finally leave GB behind.

If im not feeling like garbage ill remap it later if you want any other request other then control? I forget exactly how eclipse gb has it set up

Sent from my DROID4

davidgro

Reaction score
If im not feeling like garbage ill remap it later if you want any other request other then control? I forget exactly how eclipse gb has it set up

Sent from my DROID4

Here's a quick layout reference I made in a notepad app:
Code:
Normal
shift
SYM

!@#$%^&*()
!@#$%^&*()

'qwertyuiop
"QWERTYUIOP
"~wertyu|{}

asdfghjkl
ASDFGHJKL
asdfghj[]

zxcvbnm,.
ZXCVBNM;:
zxcvb<>;:

-=/
_+?
_+\
Note that it also has SYM-Up,Down,Left,Right as PgUp,PgDn,Home,End and SYM Backspace deletes the whole line (don't know what char that would be)
One thing it's missing would be to put the original SYM pop-up somewhere, such as SYM-Space (if that's possible)

Thanks!

geekboy

Reaction score
Prolly wont get that all done tonight but i will try to get the control layout done before the end of the week. My girlfriend is hounding me about Christmas already :3 but yeah soon as its done ill put up files. No idea how to make it a flashable zip tho >.<

Sent from my DROID4

WickedWayz

Reaction score
Is Eclipse back to 1.2.5b or they didnt change it to 1.2.5c? I am gonna flash to C tomorrow and was just check because main page shows 1.2.5b dancedroid

geekboy

Reaction score
He just never updated his post for some reason it is still 1.2.5c

Sent from my DROID4

huckky

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I'll have a new droid 4 with stock 2.3.5 in couple of days and i plan to install eclipse on it. (i consider myself newbie on android)
should i install ics leak myself or let ota update make phone ics before installing eclipse?
Again, i am a newbie when it comes to android but learning.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.