[ROM]{PORT} Eclipse ICS 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab325

Reaction score
Couple questions.

If I am coming from 1.1.1, can I install without doing a factory reset? I just did it this way but dont know if it will cause any problems.

Also, is there a way to get the weather widget from 1.1.1? I believe it is the stock one.

kenji91

Reaction score
But still - I have no status bar. What could be the problem? I didn't have one even before I used TiBu...

bofis

Reaction score
Is there another method to back up and restore my SMS messages? I have a lot of addresses and other info saved in them.

You should just put those addresses into your Google Contacts under each person, but if you really want to backup SMSes, just install and use this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&hl=en
which will automatically backup all smses (and mmses with images) into a label in your gmail so you retain everything even if your phone changes ROMs.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

kenji91

Reaction score
I re-downloaded 1.2.2 from the first page. Wiped everything. Installed 1.2.2. Wiped again just to be sure. Rebooted... still no status bar. Is there a setting to disable it?

I'm completely baffled.

duza42

Reaction score
I re-downloaded 1.2.2 from the first page. Wiped everything. Installed 1.2.2. Wiped again just to be sure. Rebooted... still no status bar. Is there a setting to disable it?

I'm completely baffled.

Same thing happened to me. I've downloaded 1.2.2 twice now and still no status bar.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
When I first installed 1.1 I restored some apps via TB. This was my first time doing it ever, I usually just redownload the apps but after seeing so many people resotre via TB I gave it a shot. For some strange reason I lost the camera app, so Myfishbear said I should do a factory reset, reflash the rom, and don't restore any apps via TB. It worked. He is not telling us this just for the hell of it, there's a reason, and he is the developer of the rom so he knows best.

Ya, it's a little more work but at least the rom has been problem free.

kenji91

Reaction score
When I first installed 1.1 I restored some apps via TB. This was my first time doing it ever, I usually just redownload the apps but after seeing so many people resotre via TB I gave it a shot. For some strange reason I lost the camera app, so Myfishbear said I should do a factory reset, reflash the rom, and don't restore any apps via TB. It worked. He is not telling us this just for the hell of it, there's a reason, and he is the developer of the rom so he knows best.

Ya, it's a little more work but at least the rom has been problem free.

I have no problem manually restoring all my apps. I just want my status bar back haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.