OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
im having the same rotation issue and also my keyboard light isnt coming on, other than that focks with it. but im going back to fission till the issues are resolved, great work BTW much appreciated

hopefully the 2.3.20 based build will fix that, as it uses all D2 system files, as opposed to DX files :)

EDIT: ugh, and since I started a new page, I'll quote my post from last page:

Ok, I'm uploading a new build I made using you guys' 2.3.20 as a base. Hopefully this fixes most of the issues.

I'm almost certain it'll fix the contact shortcut error (with the wrong picture). Hopefully it'll fix the autorotation and brightness issues too.

I'll post the link up as soon as it's done uploading. I'll need a brave tester who isn't afraid of using a SBF (though I seriously doubt that'll be required).

Also, please wipe your data and cache prior to installing this version. Thanks!

Ok, here's the link:

http://fabdroid.com/downloads/Fabolous_ApeX_V1_0_2_3-D2.zip

Zetsumei

Reaction score
im having the same rotation issue and also my keyboard light isnt coming on, other than that focks with it. but im going back to fission till the issues are resolved, great work BTW much appreciated

hopefully the 2.3.20 based build will fix that, as it uses all D2 system files, as opposed to DX files :)

Ok, I'm uploading a new build I made using you guys' 2.3.20 as a base. Hopefully this fixes most of the issues.

I'm almost certain it'll fix the contact shortcut error (with the wrong picture). Hopefully it'll fix the autorotation and brightness issues too.

I'll post the link up as soon as it's done uploading. I'll need a brave tester who isn't afraid of using a SBF (though I seriously doubt that'll be required).

Ok, here's the link:

Thanks for the quick work! I'll load when I get off of work dancedroid.

kevyo

Reaction score
I'm downloading this as I type this. Can I then use the link to the themes and download and install either the NexTheme or REVolution theme without any problems, or do those need to be ported over to this new build?

Ok, here's the link:

Thanks for the quick work! I'll load when I get off of work dancedroid.

Azurikai

Reaction score
real happy about this, thanks so much for more options.

idropkickbirds

Reaction score
update

it has fixed both the backlight keyboard and the rotation problems, awesome job with haste,
Does the FM radio work?

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I included the fm radio libraries so it wouldn't work anyways.

Does the D2 support fm by default?

Anyways, any bugs with the latest build??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
I am testing this rom now and i love it.. so far only bug i've had was the lights and screen rotation but i saw you updated it and i just re-downloaded and everything is working perfect. phone is fast!!!!! if u need testers with anything just send me a message and i will help out anyway i can

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Cool, good to hear. Keep the bug reports coming though, if you can find em ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zetsumei

Reaction score
The light bug is gone, the backlight now turns off when you lock the screen. Well done sir.
Edit: I attempted to use the overclock script, and it says not found.

Last edited: