[ROM] ota froyo frg01b rooted

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Aug 3, 2010.

1. dwoid

dwoid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1 yes, although CW Recovery has a load option that does not require a rename
    2 yes it is rooted
    3 odexed theoretically runs faster. If you want to modify themes, you want deodexed.

2. pitchblack86

pitchblack86 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    alright yet another little update. phone is acting up really bad. camera works fine. camcorder freezes the phone and have to do battery pull. everything is jittery. random reboots. tried 11 different kernels and then the stock kernel. still all the same. phone is going bad. downloading frg22 right now and hopefully this fixes things. if not, back to bb v0.4 i go.

3. Eclipse7

Eclipse7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having market issues with this build. I paid for and downloaded and ebook from the market and now can't get it back. searched for it and scanned a code and it can't find it.

4. kingsway8605

kingsway8605 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have talked to people who downloaded the official update and apparantly these include twitter stock. I hate twitter, but the fact that the frg01b on petes site doesn't have the twitter app worries me. I have loved pete's roms in the past, but with this one missing the baseband and missing the twitter app, has he sold out? You know the spam you see in the android market reviews comes from people who downloaded hacked roms, don't you.

5. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know that feeling all to well sometimes... LOL

6. Phxphenom

Phxphenom Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Perhaps you are mistaking FRG01b for a Bugless Beast ROM. NO Pete has not sold out, lol

7. kingsway8605

kingsway8605 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, apparantly the official FRG01B comes with twitter preinstalled, from what I heard at least. This combined with the missing baseband is really suspicious. I have no interest in the twitter app itself, but I do want the official untouched moto. Droid froyo.

8. nnelzen

nnelzen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After reading through this thread I'm convinced I'm just gonna stick with BB V0.4, and wait for BB V0.5. But getting real annoyed with the Update notification that keeps popping up. I don't see anyway to turn it off or am I missing something in the setting?

9. Vaughn0095

Vaughn0095 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use Rom Manager and just accepted the update. Rom Manager will abort install and continue running BB V0.4. Waiting for BB V0.5!!

10. nnelzen

nnelzen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yah, I just accepted the install and sprecovery blocked it. I checked reboot and everything seems fine. I just hope it doesn't keep trying to download it or something..

11. arsenutsjr

arsenutsjr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    works great so far. Any themes i can dl?

12. uoficowboy

uoficowboy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed this and have had nothing but issues. Droid is horrendously slow (for example, when I hit the home button, I'll see just my wallpaper for maybe 5 seconds before the icons for all my apps show up)

Plus, it no longer detects when I'm holding the phone - so my cheek keeps on hanging up on people, and doing various other stuff.

Awful.

Anybody have an ETA on BB 0.5? I can deal with this for a couple days if that's coming out soon, but otherwise I'm just gonna install BB 0.4.

Search tags for this page

droid x download stock froyo 340 zip