Not open for further replies.
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I wasn't doing the minimum brightness hack I had another plan but it would do the same thing essentially.. working on coding it now.. :)

Would it be possible to put xeudoxus' minimum brightness patch into your DC options? I could apply it myself, but it's a one time, non-adjustable thing. The ability to make this change and apply it with a simple setting/reboot would be incredible.

djakrse

Reaction score
I wasn't doing the minimum brightness hack I had another plan but it would do the same thing essentially.. working on coding it now.. :)
If you've found a way to dark-theme-ify everything on the fly, that would blow my mind. :D

KevonnnAPV

Reaction score
If possible Woodyman, I would like to see an overscroll feature. Not the GB orange glow one. Just a bounce back, but not like cm6 cuz it bounced multiple times. Just a simple snap back feature. Also, what do you think of adding a way to control scrolling speed? I know a handful of users would like that as well. Thanks for taking our ideas into consideration. Loving DC #7 very fast and great with battery life.

Edit: I found that the overscroll feature in the galaxy s roms is quite awesome. Any chance that same motion can be ported to your rom?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

underwaterjr

Reaction score
If its not to much work I would like to see if a rotary lock screen option would be possible.

djakrse

Reaction score
I just saw HTC's sense skins on my friend's Thunderbolt. OMG

So how about it Woody, can you put real-time, full UI skinning in this rom? It doesn't have to make it into the next build... :D

1quickv6

Reaction score
If its not to much work I would like to see if a rotary lock screen option would be possible.

+1

Also, it may seem silly to some, but I really like the screen-off feature of CM where it resembles a CRT TV turning off. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Well none of the sense stuff is open source so I wouldn't have much to base this off of other than the T-mobile theme switcher that CM uses, so I will add it to the list of things to do.. ;)

So how about it Woody, can you put real-time, full UI skinning in this rom? It doesn't have to make it into the next build... :D

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Adding it to the list, this should be included as an option at some point how soon though idk..

If possible Woodyman, I would like to see an overscroll feature. Not the GB orange glow one. Just a bounce back, but not like cm6 cuz it bounced multiple times. Just a simple snap back feature. Also, what do you think of adding a way to control scrolling speed? I know a handful of users would like that as well. Thanks for taking our ideas into consideration. Loving DC #7 very fast and great with battery life.

Edit: I found that the overscroll feature in the galaxy s roms is quite awesome. Any chance that same motion can be ported to your rom?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, will look into back porting the animations into froyo

+1

Also, it may seem silly to some, but I really like the screen-off feature of CM where it resembles a CRT TV turning off. :)

djakrse

Reaction score
Well none of the sense stuff is open source so I wouldn't have much to base this off of other than the T-mobile theme switcher that CM uses, so I will add it to the list of things to do.. ;)

Well, you da man, but I intended that as a joke. It goes to show how much I pay attention. I had no idea CM, or HTC for that matter, had anything like that. Put it at whatever priority you want, if you still plan on doing anything about it. That's above and beyond!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
going to close this thread and make a formal request thread, i'll move all the current ones into a list on the OP and as i get new ones in that thread i will add them to the list as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.