[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1ckums

Reaction score
guys, the ROM is fantastic. Theme options are sick too, anychance you could make more color options, like white and orange? that would be AWESOME.

phoenixus

Reaction score
I've had something weird happening on my phone lately.

Some apps seem to get integrated to the "locked files" at random.

For instance, I have download the official facebook and twitter applications. I now have decided I don't want those anymore because I will use tweetdeck, so I go to uninstall them.

They no longer show up under the downloaded tab. Instead, I have to open the all tab. Even then, the uninstall option is greyed out.

This even happened after I just installed 1.5. I had uninstalled the twitter app a few days ago, but now twitter is back under the all tab with no uninstall option. What gives?

cydetrakd

Reaction score
once again i know i've thanked you guys twice tonight already but one more time isn't going to hurt. i appreciate you guys working so hard to get the rom in the state thats its in now. I am able to oc to 1.45 and am very stable at that speed whereas most roms i can linger on 1.35 and all my custom tones work so i need the information so i can send my donations. just got the rom completly setup the way i love it and finally can rest at ease thanks a million. its crazy i've seeded liberty 1.5 with a ratio of 15.254 and will seed on dancedroid

Last edited:

bmxmster

Reaction score

For instance, I have download the official facebook and twitter applications. I now have decided I don't want those anymore because I will use tweetdeck, so I go to uninstall them.

They no longer show up under the downloaded tab. Instead, I have to open the all tab. Even then, the uninstall option is greyed out.

This even happened after I just installed 1.5. I had uninstalled the twitter app a few days ago, but now twitter is back under the all tab with no uninstall option. What gives?

Press the menu button> settings> applications> Manage Applications> Facebook> Uninstall> Ok
Press the menu button> settings> applications> Manage Applications> Twitter> Uninstall> Ok

That should do it =) hope i helped

bizzshow

Reaction score
I had the same wireless issue went back formated everything and installed the rom set ut up then linear all good now minus the fact I can't send or reseve text messages oh well hope their is a quick fix for that. But in all honestly great job guys this rom is great

phoenixus

Reaction score

Press the menu button> settings> applications> Manage Applications> Facebook> Uninstall> Ok
Press the menu button> settings> applications> Manage Applications> Twitter> Uninstall> Ok

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm not trying to uninstall through the market. Those apps no longer show up in:

Settings > applications > manage applications > downloaded

They show up in

Settings > applications > manage applications > all

The uninstall option is greyed out. You can't choose it.

bmxmster

Reaction score
I had the same wireless issue went back formated everything and installed the rom set ut up then linear all good now minus the fact I can't send or reseve text messages oh well hope their is a quick fix for that. But in all honestly great job guys this rom is great

Clockwork recovery and do a data wipe/reset and wipe cache and if necessary reinstall the rom but it works flawlessly

bmxmster

Reaction score

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm not trying to uninstall through the market. Those apps no longer show up in:

They show up in

Can you use the force close option?

bizzshow

Reaction score
Ill probably try and fix the sms issue in the am have to pin down if its the rom or linear that's the issue.but its getting late off to bed for me

bmxmster

Reaction score
Ill probably try and fix the sms issue in the am have to pin down if its the rom or linear that's the issue.but its getting late off to bed for me

oh you didn't mention the install of a theme yes it may be the linear try go back to stock and then try the sms and if it works you can give linear a try and hopefully it doesn't interfere.

bizzshow

Reaction score

They show up in

Just use root explorer or adb to delete the apks

phoenixus

Reaction score

They show up in

Yeah I can force close it. Doesn't give me the uninstall option though.

I could use TI or adb to remove the apk, but I think that broke the location feature when I did that before installing 1.5 the location stuff for twitter and facebook no longer worked. In tweetdeck if I tried to put a location in, the status either wouldn't update or nothing would pull up.

bmxmster

Reaction score

They show up in

Yeah I can force close it. Doesn't give me the uninstall option though.

I could use TI or adb to remove the apk, but I think that broke the location feature when I did that before installing 1.5 the location stuff for twitter and facebook no longer worked. In tweetdeck if I tried to put a location in, the status either wouldn't update or nothing would pull up.

Wait are you rooted yet?
And if so what rom are you running?

Status
Not open for further replies.