[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Valvoline

Reaction score
having some stability issues with current liberty setup. lots of apps closures and reboots. giong to get the rooted gb version and then wait for liberty for gb. liberty bu far the best rom out there, and i know this since i have used 3 .......hahahaha j/k

phatxdroid

Reaction score
Is Liberty 1.5 for Droid2 compatible with Droid2 Global?

I tried installing it on Droid2 Global but it is stuck in Airplane Mode on and I'm not getting any service/internet. Tried turning it off in settings by unchecking the box but it would not stick. It remains checked and is stuck in Airplane mode.

About Phone Status also does not show any info. My phone number, MIN, PRL Version, MEID, etc is blank. I assume this is because the phone is stuck in Airplane mode?

I gave up and just flashed the stock nandroid backup :(

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You need to install the droid 2 global romer by Git R Done. Make sure to grab the one for liberty. Its in their section of the forum.

Sent from 1885

Reaction score
Is Liberty 1.5 for Droid2 compatible with Droid2 Global?

I tried installing it on Droid2 Global but it is stuck in Airplane Mode on and I'm not getting any service/internet. Tried turning it off in settings by unchecking the box but it would not stick. It remains checked and is stuck in Airplane mode.

About Phone Status also does not show any info. My phone number, MIN, PRL Version, MEID, etc is blank. I assume this is because the phone is stuck in Airplane mode?

I gave up and just flashed the stock nandroid backup :(

First of all, you're posting in the Droid X forum.

Second, Droid 2 ROMs are not, in general, compatible with the Droid 2 Global. Do your homework before doing anything that could potentially turn your device into a paperweight, like flashing ROMs! There is a tool that has been released over in the Droid 2 Global forum that is supposed to make Droid 2 ROMs work for the Droid 2 Global. I think there were issues, but it's possible they've been fixed. I haven't really been following that news as I don't have a Droid 2 Global myself, so go ahead and check out what people are saying in that forum.

dlbiggs

Reaction score
SBP Shell work with Liberty 1.5 or 2.0?

In a previous life, I had an Omnia 910 that hacked something fierce, and I loved every minute of it. And the SBP Shell was one of my favorites on WM 6.5. Will this rom Liberty 1.5, which is installed on my DX, allow the new release of SBP for Android be able to run?

Spyderone

Reaction score
i installed on my droid X followed all instructions. and now i turn my droid on and all i see is LIBERTY with a spinning eagle. and it never changes. never boots anything else. just stays on that screen... what can i do?

Mick11

Reaction score
ok I tried to install a black themed market off the fourms and ot just deleted my market. now no matter what market I flash I cant get it to change. any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You'll have to go to the actual site to get my link, but its in my signature. Give that a whirl. Its called Market issues or something like that. Hope you made a backup!

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Tone Capone

Reaction score
I have not been getting any Twitter or Facebook notifications since coming back to Liberty 1.5. Anyone have any suggestions?

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Pull battery and reboot. If that doesn't work try wiping cache. If that doesn't work wipe data/reset the load it again

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

svan71

Reaction score
Dam im so pissed !!!

Finally I find a rom and a KEYBOARD I love on my X and my girlfriend drops a TBolt on me.... I hate the sense keyboard. Is there anything like the oversized gingerbread keyboard out there I can use on my rooted S-off TBolt?

Thanks Guys

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I believe that the Motorola multi-touch keyboard, which may be the keyboard you're talking about, is a separate download from the internet. I'm not sure off the top of my head WHERE you'd download it from, but a Google search would probably turn up a couple of hits.

-Mike