[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by kejar31, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Adrozz07

Adrozz07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know if this has been answered, is it possible to use the blur dialer on a focused ROM? I'm using 1.5 with the honeycomb theme and the only thing I like from blur is the dialer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. jaynyc22

jaynyc22 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is this 3.4.2 compatible?

3. tstahovi

tstahovi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    from the liberty toolbox do i reboot bootstrap or reboot recovery to install Liberty 1.5?

4. dankarlinski

dankarlinski Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Reboot to bootstrap. That brings you into clockwork. You should know what to do from there

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

5. Mick11

Mick11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok where do you get all of these themes. I dont have the honeycomb theme but I do have all of the colors of the gingerbread theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

6. sk8

sk8 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I apologize in advance as the search feature via df app is bad. Is the liberty keyboard available for other roms?
    I love the size. The themed gingerbread keyboard from gregtard are to small for my big clunky fingers.

sent from a sweet paper weight.

7. Mick11

Mick11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I changed the top of my pulldown bar to black with ninjamorph but I want to write something there with the toolbox so does anyine know how I can change that text to white?

Sent by my horse and buggy.

8. tstahovi

tstahovi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How do you change your notification bar's color? And is ninjamorph an action?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

9. joseyose

joseyose New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First off, thanks for the great custom rom. It is awesome.

I have one question. After, I installed the rom and all my apps downloaded, I updated my apps, in the process the gmail app was updated. This in turn caused me to lose yellow gingerbread gmail icon and now i have the default droid 2 gmail icon (which I dont want). I went into the liberty toolbox into the icon picker and choose the gingerbread gmail icon but it has not been restored to the beautiful gingerbread yellow. so my question is how can i restore my gmail app to the liberty version. All help would be much appreciated.

~~JoseYose

10. Mick11

Mick11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so ninjamorph is an app that is on the market. If you want to change ur ststus bar color get the picture of the color you want and rename.it to statusbar_background.9.png Then go into ninjamorph and click new project. Ho to system/frameqork/framework-res/drawable-hdpi and find statusbar_background.9.png. Click it. Then go to your sd card and click the file you just renamed. Click yes and I dont use zip align but you can. Then click no for delet/cleanup. Your phome should reeboot in like 30seconds. If your phone doesnt freeze and reeboot just reeboot it yourself. And your ststus bar should be changed.

I am also wondeering if anyone knows how to change the colir if the text in the pulldown bar that usually says Verizon Wireless?

11. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I asked this question before but never got an answer is there anyway to get an actual contact list in emai app(aol) other than just starting to type in name Yahoo works but not AOL or GMAIL or how would you send mutiple emails maybe Im missing something I can get it if I download the AOL app every time but thats so slow Thanks

12. fox_dye

fox_dye Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so it took me all of 8 hours to decide to root and I'm running liberty 1.5 and its sweet. Overclocked to 1.2 ghz ulv and I'm loving it great work guys. Just one question I accidentally installed the 2d gallery and now i can't get rid of it

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

Search tags for this page
# verizon rc bootstrap config-file
jrummy liberty wallpaper

liberty 1.5

minemichi 1.5.2 zip
reset password of fly fab