[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Techno Droid

Reaction score
cant wait for this release. launcher pro plus rocks, just wish dev would update already.

dclmac

Reaction score
cant wait for this release. launcher pro plus rocks, just wish dev would update already.

The main thing it's lacking is better transition animations... GO Launcher EX has them beat there... other than that, lpp leads the pack, by far!

Reaction score
Adw ex does a little more such as resizeing your Apps and you can have a custom dock for the main one and your hidden dock. A few more options for your app drawer and screen transition. It's a lot easier to change the icons in the dock bar just drag and drop. But lacking the widgets witch are great in launcher pro plus. I have them both.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dclmac

Reaction score
I have them both as well and used adw for quite some time before giving lpp a try... haven't been back to adw since. Lpp is has a fully customizable dock as well, but yeah, adw is drag n drop... love GO Launcher EX's transition, but the app drawer dock is buggy and cuts off a bit of the background image... if it didn't have that problem, I'd switch back to GO Launcher EX in a heartbeat! Wish they'd fix that bug.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what launcher pro plus is when the developer is finished with the remake of it. Hopefully it will be soon. It's been awhile

11bravo

Reaction score
Ok guys, I am in this forum using the app on my DX. How should I go about installing this? Do I download the ftp or the torrent? Sorry, im still kinda new to this. Thanks in advanced.

dclmac

Reaction score
Ok guys, I am in this forum using the app on my DX. How should I go about installing this? Do I download the ftp or the torrent? Sorry, im still kinda new to this. Thanks in advanced.

Step 1: be patient and wait for liberty 2.0 to come out.
Step 2: when 2.0 releases simply follow the instructions

11bravo

Reaction score
Ok cool. But I recently installed tranquility using rom manager but I noticed that liberty isn't on there. So I just wanted to download the 1.5 version just to try it out. I don't know if I should download the ftp or torrent. Thanks :)

11bravo

Reaction score
Thank you very much sir! Im gona go ahead and give this a try. Hope to be as knowledgeable as you guys about this someday.

wooddale

Reaction score

Step 1: be patient and wait for liberty 2.0 to come out.
Step 2: when 2.0 releases simply follow the instructions

Didnt know there was a 2.0 comming out any idea when love to flash new roms

brenneisec

Reaction score
Thank you very much sir! Im gona go ahead and give this a try. Hope to be as knowledgeable as you guys about this someday.

just dont hesitate to ask any questions. everyone is a noob at some point