[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

viper3773

Reaction score
is it possible to swap out the browser link on the bottom for something like dolphin browser?

garnetfish

Reaction score
help

I was going through installing liberty and did the part in the instrustions on the first page of this post where it says something to the effect in clockworks thing to delete and factory restore,...well when i did that it did just that and it completely wiped my phone. any ideas i had it backed up with my backup root...

Reaction score
To put this on my SD card do I nee to unzip it first, use utorrent, or just somehow put it on without doing either?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wooddale

Reaction score
I was going through installing liberty and did the part in the instrustions on the first page of this post where it says something to the effect in clockworks thing to delete and factory restore,...well when i did that it did just that and it completely wiped my phone. any ideas i had it backed up with my backup root...

You needed to do a back up of your rom if you wsnted to save and if you came from stock you needed toback that up hope you did when you delete and fac reset you clear everything to loadup Liberty with a clean slate

whitlecj

Reaction score
New liberty user and love it. Having one issue though. Every time I reboot my wallpaper goes back to the default wallpaper. Anyone know how to fix this?

bmccloud4126

Reaction score
Newer to mods and this forum for Droid x.....but after flashing to liberty 1.5..I feel liberated!! :p just wanted to give Thanks to all dev's involved with themes and further development.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xrevx

Reaction score
^ bump. Launcher pro plus is also amazing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jstme

Reaction score
Holy $%#@ !

(sorry for long winded) I was nervous about all this rooting stuff. Rooted, installed Liberty, hasseled with re-setting up my phone to my liking. Was not very impressed. Couldn't install themes....annoyed. THEN I figured out that the downloads on my phone were smaller in size than a download that I sent to my computer (OK, I had the USB cable in while downloading in/out.....dumba$$ took away my SD card. Then, I got "the new blue theme" installed (sorry, long night) THEN I tweaked here and there........

IT ROCKS!!!! FAST, NICE, then I D/L'd the overclokc......dunno if it is much faster, hope that I save some juice. Thanks to all!