[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Lavs23

Reaction score
Hey guys I think you did a great job with this ROM and I have been on it since your first release, coming from Darkslide, which is also a very impressive ROM. Anyway I need some help, I am using widgetlocker because I did not want the clock on my lock screen and I wanted cooler sliders. The only problem with this is it disabled the AWESOME! music control that is normally on the lock screen, that will control my pandora and whatever other music player I am using. Anyway I was wondering if their is a way to get that to the form of a widget so that I can add it onto my lockscreen.

Or the other route I can see is if someone knows how to get rid of the clock and date on the regular lockscreen and change the sliders. I would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks guys!! Great ROM btw!!!!!​

I believe you could use Widgetsoid to create a media widget on the widgetlocker Lockscreen (I'm sure there's other apps that would do it too)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Pnuts

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to get swype working? I've actually have downloaded a gingerbread keyboard that I'm getting used to, but really miss swype. Any idea where I can get the link for the themes? I looked on the initial post and couldn't find it.

Swipe is installed by default. Just long press on any text field while the default keyboard is currently displayed. Select the text input option and then select Swipe.

idol

Reaction score
I used bootstrap to backup my system. Does that backup my contacts or would I loose all my contacts if I factory reset? I really don't want to lose all my contacts. Is this even possible?

wooddale

Reaction score
I used bootstrap to backup my system. Does that backup my contacts or would I loose all my contacts if I factory reset? I really don't want to lose all my contacts. Is this even possible?
If you had a gmail acct on your previous rom all you have to do is sign back in and your contacts will be saved there is also backup assisant from Verizon

Chazdel

Reaction score
Does any rom for the droid X have notification curtain widgets build in, wi-fi and so on. I was just wondering because I just got this X and my Droid had those features with CM rom and LiquidGingerbread. Hope some droid X roms have the feature!

Last edited:

idol

Reaction score
For some reason I download the facebook app once I install liberty and then select for all my contacts to be synced with fb and have all my friends on fb as contacts but it doesn't work for some reason. It works fine on stock. Any help.would be nice. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Does any rom for the droid X have notification curtain widgets build in, wi-fi and so on. I was just wondering because I just got this X and my Droid had those features with CM rom and LiquidGingerbread. Hope some droid X roms have the feature!

There is a free app called Widgetsoid that does it.

idol

Reaction score
For some reason I download the facebook app once I install liberty and then select for all my contacts to be synced with fb and have all my friends on fb as contacts but it doesn't work for some reason. It works fine on stock. Any help.would be nice. Thanks.

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Ok. So I just came back to liberty. Everything is good except 1 problem....I can't get Google voice or twitter to download. I cleared cache and unmounted SD but still nothing. When I go to install it says update instead of the download for both. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

timpo

Reaction score
As far as I know, you can only backup apps with option written into the app itself. The only thing an app to sd card program does is lets you move your apps in a quick and organized way

DroidToro

Reaction score
Blur Vid Cam Problem

I had a problem with the blur camera not shooting video properly. If I shoot a short 2-3 second clip, it's fine. If I go 30 seconds or longer, the resultant video is corrupt and unwatchable.

I reverted to the AOSP cam and it seems fine.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but my sync icon is constantly showing up now. And for long periods of time. This is new to me. Never had a problem with the sync icon. Any fixes?

Weird...the moment I uninstalled Volume Setting light, the sync icon went away

Last edited:

db306

Reaction score
Same here

K
Ok. So I just came back to liberty. Everything is good except 1 problem....I can't get Google voice or twitter to download. I cleared cache and unmounted SD but still nothing. When I go to install it says update instead of the download for both. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I actually got gv to work....forgot it was already installed. So I just went through the app there. Twitterni had no luck. Went with twidroid.