[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

ErasedInOneDay

Reaction score
Thanks for the Hard Work

Great job with this ROM, it's as close right now as this DX can get to an AOSP experience. Maybe Moto will learn some day and put the stock experience on all it's phones/hardware (and not just "premiere" devices), but until then I'm thankful we have hard-working devs like you to keep the community happy =D

Shankville75

Reaction score
reboots

I'm sort of a noob here being that I just migrated over to the Droid X from the HTC HD2 band builds. I just flashed this ROM and it had been running for about a day now and it keeps rebooting everytime I turn the screen off. Any ideas??

bsbabcock

Reaction score
I'm going to guess right off the bat with that one you got a bad flash.

If it were me, I'd make sure I had a known-good bootstrap backup, re-download the rom, retry the flash following macpro88's quick guide. That would eliminate a whole bunch of potential causes for your anomoly.

Especially Step 5:
Boot into Bootstrap recovery, before you flash anything, make a backup if you so choose, though you don't have to, then re-boot into bootstrap recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, and then in advanced, wipe dalvik cache, battery stats if you so choose to as well.

Assuming of course you're on 340 on your X. Also, I am told the strangest thing.. Better results if you root on a completely full battery. Who'd a thunk it. I figure it's free.. Can't hurt none. :)

Shankville75

Reaction score
reboot

I'm going to guess right off the bat with that one you got a bad flash.

If it were me, I'd make sure I had a known-good bootstrap backup, re-download the rom, retry the flash following macpro88's quick guide. That would eliminate a whole bunch of potential causes for your anomoly.

Especially Step 5:
Boot into Bootstrap recovery, before you flash anything, make a backup if you so choose, though you don't have to, then re-boot into bootstrap recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, and then in advanced, wipe dalvik cache, battery stats if you so choose to as well.

Assuming of course you're on 340 on your X. Also, I am told the strangest thing.. Better results if you root on a completely full battery. Who'd a thunk it. I figure it's free.. Can't hurt none. :)

Just flashed a different ROM and Its still doing the same thing. I may have to bring it back to stock, and start over again.

xrevx

Reaction score
Trying to update my baseband to the latest but it keeps aborting....it says opening then installing then something about the bpl image then error in sd card/update.zip? What do I need to do or try? Love the rom by the way.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

plenoz

Reaction score
Hi all

Overall I'm very satisfied using liberty rom since 1.5 version launched. I'm using launcher pro.
Everything running well, but recently I'm feeling my dx is slowly, every time I'm opening drawer it's so lagging drawing kiev more than 30 sec. Total I have around 210 appl installed.

Need ur advice please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bink1r

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to get swype working? I've actually have downloaded a gingerbread keyboard that I'm getting used to, but really miss swype. Any idea where I can get the link for the themes? I looked on the initial post and couldn't find it.

xrevx

Reaction score
When I installed the epic blue theme you can change the input method to swype. There is also add ons. Search the threads for blue chrome keyboard or for swype its black and blue swype. Both are awesome when posted with the blues on the theme.

xrevx

Reaction score
You also may have to search the thread on epic blue.its been a little while since I got it so it could be a link in the thread.

jdm627

Reaction score
It´ll be the truth for our DX?
nenolodWilliam Pitcock
sholes-keyleak-explained.html updated again with key cracking instructions for your phone. enjoy freedom and good luck! :p

EXQEX9

Reaction score
I've been reading this story all day, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't understand what's going on.

Do we get full roms eventually or not?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Any suggestions on how to get swype working? I've actually have downloaded a gingerbread keyboard that I'm getting used to, but really miss swype. Any idea where I can get the link for the themes? I looked on the initial post and couldn't find it.

I've got a Blue one in my theme thread. Check out the Liberty DX Link in my Signature. It's in post 4 of the thread.