[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Mick11

Reaction score
Ok I changed the top of my pulldown bar to black with ninjamorph but I want to write something there with the toolbox so does anyine know how I can change that text to white?

Sent by my horse and buggy.

tstahovi

Reaction score
Ok I changed the top of my pulldown bar to black with ninjamorph but I want to write something there with the toolbox so does anyine know how I can change that text to white?

How do you change your notification bar's color? And is ninjamorph an action?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joseyose

Reaction score
First off, thanks for the great custom rom. It is awesome.

I have one question. After, I installed the rom and all my apps downloaded, I updated my apps, in the process the gmail app was updated. This in turn caused me to lose yellow gingerbread gmail icon and now i have the default droid 2 gmail icon (which I dont want). I went into the liberty toolbox into the icon picker and choose the gingerbread gmail icon but it has not been restored to the beautiful gingerbread yellow. so my question is how can i restore my gmail app to the liberty version. All help would be much appreciated.

~~JoseYose

Mick11

Reaction score

How do you change your notification bar's color? And is ninjamorph an action?

Ok so ninjamorph is an app that is on the market. If you want to change ur ststus bar color get the picture of the color you want and rename.it to statusbar_background.9.png Then go into ninjamorph and click new project. Ho to system/frameqork/framework-res/drawable-hdpi and find statusbar_background.9.png. Click it. Then go to your sd card and click the file you just renamed. Click yes and I dont use zip align but you can. Then click no for delet/cleanup. Your phome should reeboot in like 30seconds. If your phone doesnt freeze and reeboot just reeboot it yourself. And your ststus bar should be changed.

I am also wondeering if anyone knows how to change the colir if the text in the pulldown bar that usually says Verizon Wireless?

wooddale

Reaction score
I asked this question before but never got an answer is there anyway to get an actual contact list in emai app(aol) other than just starting to type in name Yahoo works but not AOL or GMAIL or how would you send mutiple emails maybe Im missing something I can get it if I download the AOL app every time but thats so slow Thanks

fox_dye

Reaction score
Ok so it took me all of 8 hours to decide to root and I'm running liberty 1.5 and its sweet. Overclocked to 1.2 ghz ulv and I'm loving it great work guys. Just one question I accidentally installed the 2d gallery and now i can't get rid of it

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

regkilla

Reaction score
I got my Motorola Droid X yesterday and installed this rom after rooting it today and its fast and smooth! Great job guys :D

Last edited:

giga pipe

Reaction score
I also installed this Tom. Its freaking amazing. Great job guys.

giga pipe

Reaction score
Rom not tom lol. My bad.

chefb

Reaction score
Ok so it took me all of 8 hours to decide to root and I'm running liberty 1.5 and its sweet. Overclocked to 1.2 ghz ulv and I'm loving it great work guys. Just one question I accidentally installed the 2d gallery and now i can't get rid of it

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

Toolbox>app manegement> addons.

giga pipe

Reaction score
Is their an option where I can listen the radio without having the headphones being plugged in?