[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

mcp770

Reaction score
i have a droid x and tryin to load the new liberty rom and it wont make it past the liberty logo with the rotating bird

Pull the battery, replace it. When you restart hold the home button down and the power at the same time and hold until you see a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Then press the search button. This brings you to factory recovery. Wipe data and cache, reboot and that should fix you right up.

fenrisswolf

Reaction score
I knew there had to be a blacklist feature...

Are you using the pull up dialer? If so when you hang up are you pressing the phone with the red+ ? This will blacklist callers. Use the phone option under the red+ to end the call

sent from my X

I was definitely pressing the red hang-up button. At least that's what I thought it was. Thanks so much for pointing that out to me. I now see that the hang-up button is just below the red one. Note to WyContact devs: don't make the blacklist button so big and obvious, for silly people like me! Lol. Thanks again, detox.

(Oh my goodness, you guys have no idea how many missed calls I have from my mom...)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I found out the hard way myself. Lol

sent from my X

Well, this post saved me from myself. dancedroid

I managed to only accidentally blacklist only one person, and now have de-blacklisted her. Good thing it was my mother that got blacklisted for a few days (while I found this post and how to correct it,) and not my girlfriend, or I would really have been in trouble... :icon_eek:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I was on darkslide but i LOVE liberty... and i ab LOVE CrystalX's theme...

Ok so no worries.... HDMI is not that important. If thats part of the Blurless then thats ok with me ~!

tensor967

Reaction score
Not wipe

Has anyone installed 1.5 without doing a complete wipe, I have 1.0 and love it but I have everything customized right where I want it and it took some time just don't want to have to redo it if its not necessary so im just wondering if anyone had 1.0 and just installed over that just curious thanks

kilahimm

Reaction score
Has anyone installed 1.5 without doing a complete wipe, I have 1.0 and love it but I have everything customized right where I want it and it took some time just don't want to have to redo it if its not necessary so im just wondering if anyone had 1.0 and just installed over that just curious thanks

I've read of some people installing 1.5 without wiping, but it seems the results have been mixed. For the most part it seems that people are having the most success either having wiped or even SFB'ed prior to installing 1.5.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
You could install 1.5... then using bootstrap do an advanced restore of data only and u should be good to go~

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mattg1

Reaction score
Is there anyway we could get the new 2.3.4 market update? Not sure what changed just kinda a pet peve of mine ;p

lakingslayer

Reaction score
Under Liberty settings-> tools I cannot get the spare parts or the dev tools to quit force closing. I tried fully resetting the phone and re-installing the ROM with no Theme or extras with no luck. Anyone seen this before and know of a fix? Thanks.

wooddale

Reaction score
Under Liberty settings-> tools I cannot get the spare parts or the dev tools to quit force closing. I tried fully resetting the phone and re-installing the ROM with no Theme or extras with no luck. Anyone seen this before and know of a fix? Thanks.

Did you try going back to your stock recovery delete everything and then reload rom? I have a couple phones never had that problem but Im pretty active on the forum and have herd of a lot of people having similar problems. Just my opinion something got deleted that shouldnt have thats why if you go back to stock should take care of it.

wooddale

Reaction score
U dont have spareparts or dev tools installed.....

Didn't know you had to install them thought they came in Liberty tool box I already had them installed before I installed the rom

JustJack1235

Reaction score
U dont have spareparts or dev tools installed.....

Didn't know you had to install them thought they came in Liberty tool box I already had them installed before I installed the rom

yes if u install 1.5 they came preinstalled....but

If u clear ur data it wont get reinstalled.....
Market updates could of caused it to disappear.....
Sometimes it just happens....

those are just a few things i can think of. did it work otherwise?

lakingslayer

Reaction score
Unzip this and put the apks on ur sdcard and install......

I lost them somewhere when I was bouncing between Rubix and Fission. I tried to do a Full SBF and even ran the update.zip that is on my SD card. The apps never came back.

Thanks for your help on this.