[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

JSmurf

Reaction score
only issue i found with 2 co workers phones is that backup assistant did not work at all.. but fast as hell they said

el_ote

Reaction score
Anyone having overheating issues? i cant seen to fix it. my phone stays at 90-95 degrees on the regular. and if im using if and it is charging i can see temps of 107F+ in a matter of minutes.

My temp goes way up when I use certain apps *cough angry birds cough cough* that program REALLY starts upping the temp. Keep an eye on what ur using when the temp rises. I've learned to keep that app on for as little as I can.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone having overheating issues? i cant seen to fix it. my phone stays at 90-95 degrees on the regular. and if im using if and it is charging i can see temps of 107F+ in a matter of minutes.

My temp goes way up when I use certain apps *cough angry birds cough cough* that program REALLY starts upping the temp. Keep an eye on what ur using when the temp rises. I've learned to keep that app on for as little as I can.

Really? Cause Ive went through full chapters without sitting the phone down. No problem with Angry Birds and heating up for me.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

maximus2102

Reaction score
Does the HDMI port work with this rom? I can't view slide shows on my TV. I tried real HDMI and it says the HDMI is disabled. I installed the blur gallery add on but no go. Any ideas??

senfoo

Reaction score
Does the HDMI port work with this rom? I can't view slide shows on my TV. I tried real HDMI and it says the HDMI is disabled. I installed the blur gallery add on but no go. Any ideas??

if you want hdmi support, use darkslide rom.

senfoo

Reaction score
Switching roms is the only solution? Man that sucks. Really liked this rom.

unfortunetly, at this time it's your only viable option.

for me personally, i'd rather stick with liberty as i don't use hdmi.

i finally got liberty 1.5 running the way i want with no f/c's and great batt life.

droid fetish

Reaction score

Are you using a case? keep in mind anything you wrap around your phone (hand,plastic case, silicon case) is going to trap the heat.

maximus2102

Reaction score
Switching roms is the only solution? Man that sucks. Really liked this rom.

unfortunetly, at this time it's your only viable option.

for me personally, i'd rather stick with liberty as i don't use hdmi.

i finally got liberty 1.5 running the way i want with no f/c's and great batt life.

I guess I'll be switching then. I use the HDMI option alot. Hopefully liberty will get the HDMI feature at some point.

DroidToro

Reaction score
A>my apps. It only shows maybe 10 and I have like 50. I have tried re syncing Google accounts .

When this happened to me I cleared the data on market using titanium backup and got it working again.

Liberated Droid X

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Amazing ROM.
ae36128e-200f-fac9.jpg

el_ote

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Really? Cause Ive went through full chapters without sitting the phone down. No problem with Angry Birds and heating up for me.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\[/QUOTE]

Whoops... my mistake, it was words with friends that overheates my phone. I had angry birds on my mind for some reason.

mugsy77

Reaction score
Whoops... my mistake, it was words with friends that overheates my phone. I had angry birds on my mind for some reason.

I recall seeing an interval option in words. You can always setting it to never update or by the hour

ecfiffer

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I tried this rom and it lasted 45min. A see an ass load of work but for my phone it was over heating no matter what I did. Back to dark slide. But damn I'll leave them for simply stunning when chevy brings a new build. Awesome work guys. Just not for me.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I tried this rom and it lasted 45min. A see an ass load of work but for my phone it was over heating no matter what I did. Back to dark slide. But damn I'll leave them for simply stunning when chevy brings a new build. Awesome work guys. Just not for me.

That's a real shame. Essentially, it seems like you're giving up on the best ROM for something that probably wasn't the ROMs fault. If it was, we'd be hearing about that all the time.

Nearly every single issue associated with Liberty can be traced back to an existing device problem, incorrect installation or a tinkering with settings that shouldn't have been tinkered with.

On a side note, I'll be installing Liberty 1.5 on my girlfriend's Droid X tonight. Rather confident none of the issues you experienced will manifest.