[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Kryodyne

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First off - love this ROM. The only thing I can't figure out, and maybe it's me, is that I have a few DRM videos (like Iron Man 2, Harry Potter 6) that I had transferred when I was running stock by using WMP mode via USB to sync them and now they don't play and I can't get WMP to sync again. What I have tried was to install different drivers and the ones from motorola and using the USB storage mode makes WMP see a "motorola" device and it will sync non DRM files. When I try to use WMP mode on the USB it fails to find a proper driver. Using stock moto ROM I didn't need any drivers. If it is a custom ROM thing and can't be done w/o MS blessing the ROM no big deal - just wondering what is causing it or if it's just me.

Good work so far - can't wait to see more ROMS!
Kry.

habo

Reaction score
Can someone please post the dock icons so we may use them on 3rd-party launchers?

Yackman

Reaction score
Dont Forget to click that donation button in Kejars OP... Show Team Liberty Some Love so they can keep the updates rolling...
[email protected]
pixel.gif
Purpose: Donation
amountTotalTeam Liberty$150.00/$150.00Total: $150.00 USD
Team Liberty
Total: $150.00USD

Go Ahead... Show your appreciation...
I don't normally pay for things I can get for free ;) - but this ROM is SO WORTH it - HEY EVERYONE! Now that you've tried it and found it faster than anything you've ever tried - Pony up to the bar and buy them a round!
PS - I had to go back to stock yesterday to get a phone number I hadn't backed up - and I could not believe how slow and clunky it was - AND - the phone would get HOT. Now it is smooth, cool, and zippy! Thanks [email protected]! (PPS - I never trust paypal links, so I logged into paypal and just sent directly to [email protected]) ;) dancedroid

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Get ..unknown reason -18 error message when trying to install certain apps from the market?

You need to unmount sd card, download your apps, then mount again. I did that for the first app haven't had that happen since....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
First of all this rom is great and I appreciate all the hard work the devs put in to get this up and running. I am just having one small issue with the pulldown bar editor. When I enter the text I want, "Dans Droid" nothing will show up even after I reboot several times. When I first installed this the original text "Liberty 1.5" did not show up either. Although the text is saved when I go to enter it again. I had this same problem in 1.0 so maybe it is just something I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise this rom is blazing fast.

Last edited:

sephtin

Reaction score
First of all this rom is great and I appreciate all the hard work the devs put in to get this up and running. I am just having one small issue with the pulldown bar editor. When I enter the text I want, "Dans Droid" nothing will show up even after I reboot several times. When I first installed this the original text "Liberty 1.5" did not show up either. Although the text is saved when I go to enter it again. I had this same problem in 1.0 so maybe it is just something I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise this rom is blazing fast.

Might sound like a stupid way to try and fix it.. but *shrug*...
Sephtin Custom Themes now public! — sephtin.com

Change whatever you want, but with the theme that the site creates.. it will recreate the text files that are used by the scripts in Liberty to control the drop down text... it **should** reset it, and make it so the toolbox works again... Afterwards, you can install any theme you like over top.

HTH!

supercell2000

Reaction score

Change whatever you want, but with the theme that the site creates.. it will recreate the text files that are used by the scripts in Liberty to control the drop down text... it **should** reset it, and make it so the toolbox works again... Afterwards, you can install any theme you like over top.

HTH!

Sephtin, what a great toy! Thanks for sharing.

Likemyx

Reaction score
Can someone pease post a working link to liberty I could not get any of the ones posted on this forum to work and I don't know where else to look? Sorry for being such a noob

webmastir

Reaction score
Loving this ROM! One small thing that hasn't worked for me is the camera shutter muting option. Anyone notice that?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Pulldown text editor isnt taking? any suggestions? rebooted and everything. and its only 15 characters long

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

HTH!

Thanks sephtin, I will give it a shot tomorrow when I have a little more time

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thistle

Reaction score
Is there a known issue with usb notifications not going away in the status bar? When I charge via usb almost always the charging/debug icons don't go away when unplugged and occasionally the battering icon will still indicate charging.

chefb

Reaction score
I would like to change my lock screen to rotery where do I find that at.