[ROM] [rom]nexus evolution [v2.0.1] update 9-26-12

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Remove please, not much action going on this forum for me to maintain!!!!

rebretz000

Reaction score
This ROM is frickin sweet. Been running it for about half a day and have not had any issues. Lean Kernel and Peanut Butta are the two kernels that worked the best so far for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
um... it's jb... the gif says nexus evolution jelly bean

bigmotor

Reaction score
Vicious 4.1.1

None of the links work for me. Anybody else have this issue?
Question for ya! I'm on Vicious 4.1.1 myself and its an awesome rom but I have heat issues. Have you experienced any overheating while on this rom?

thanks

rebretz000

Reaction score
If you haven't tried this ROM yet, flash it a run it for the day. It is the best JB ROM so far. I ran Xenon HD and Jelly Belly mainly in the beginning. Switched to CNA but I still flashed ROM like crazy. Since I flashed Nexus Evolution I haven't switch away. Sure I would flash the updates of the other 3 I used mainly but I always come back to NE after 30 minutes or so. Smooth operations, fantastic battery life. Flash this and you will be amazed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I'm getting a lot of lockups. My phone will pretty much freeze and I have to let it sit for a few minutes before I can use it again. It mainly happens when I am doing anything in the settings. When the screen pops up again the settings force closes. Any ideas what is causing it? I had the same issue on Liquid.