1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[ROM] narcotICS v0.1 Location consent error

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Roms' started by niallsc, Oct 17, 2011.

1. niallsc

niallsc New Member

Hello,

I just installed the narcotICS rom and now when it was running through the setup process, whenever it gets to the location consent area, it force closes and I am unable to get past it. How to I get my phone back to factory settings? or just get past this at all?

Thanks!
  2. niallsc

niallsc New Member

Solved my own problem

Ok, so here it goes I was able to circumvent the issue and if anyone runs into this same problem here is the way I fixed it.
    When I got stuck and com.motorola.setup kept crashing I found out that when you hold the search button in the bottom right it brings up a menu that allows you to select messaging to be able to search from, once i got into my messaging app, if you press menu it allows you to go to all your threads. from there i found a website online that allowed me to send text messages from my computer. from there i sent myself a link to the android marketplace and downloaded the droid3 bootstrapper app. from there I also installed Rom Manager, once everything was installed all I had to do was restore one of my previous backups and I am now back in business.
Search tags for this page

error location consent

how to fix location consent error on android

verizon location consent error