[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Installing BlurHome kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Yes and no. Besides, the installers do exist and were even mentioned. I love BlurHome. I think Launcher is a clunky POS, to be honest. Thanks for the help!

I tend to use GoLauncher EX myself. I'll do some digging for you - did you find it yet?

Yes. I found the BlurHome. They're actually in this thread. It just doesn't work. It's okay. Went back to Liberty GB 0.8 No biggie.

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
Dark themed Swype

So far after 48 hours I'm sold. Besides a quadrant score and the customization you can't tell any difference between cm7 and this. This rom is just as smooth and responsive not to mention I've flashed a dark swype/ installed a black market/ listen to Pandora and surfed the web all morning and I'm still at 80% 7 hours off the charger! Not to mention the ability to utilize the hd video/camera this $500 device comes with. I can't wait to see where this goes next!

Any chance you have a link to the dark swype you are referring to?

+1 to this, that's really all I am looking for to make this ROM complete. :)

falseprofits

Reaction score
After installing the Dark Forest theme, I would highly suggest busting open a terminal window and running "zipalign_apks" as once you install a new theme all the themed apps are no longer zipaligned. I zip aligned after that and it zipaligned 95 apps.

Thank you by the way for putting the new terminal emulator with this ROM.

cuebask

Reaction score
So far after 48 hours I'm sold. Besides a quadrant score and the customization you can't tell any difference between cm7 and this. This rom is just as smooth and responsive not to mention I've flashed a dark swype/ installed a black market/ listen to Pandora and surfed the web all morning and I'm still at 80% 7 hours off the charger! Not to mention the ability to utilize the hd video/camera this $500 device comes with. I can't wait to see where this goes next!

I take no credit for this awesome theme. Check MDW under X themes. Sygian Black for DX. I'm using New Sygian Swype. Works great.

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
After installing the Dark Forest theme, I would highly suggest busting open a terminal window and running "zipalign_apks" as once you install a new theme all the themed apps are no longer zipaligned. I zip aligned after that and it zipaligned 95 apps.

Thank you by the way for putting the new terminal emulator with this ROM.

What exactly does zipaligning do? Sorry for the dumb question, lol.

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score

I take no credit for this awesome theme. Check MDW under X themes. Sygian Black for DX. I'm using New Sygian Swype. Works great.

Awesome, thanks a lot, man! :icon_ banana:

Zog

Reaction score
Is HDMI supported ? ? :blink: ? ?

I'm assuming no, that's a main reason a lot of use choose liberty. I'd go with Apex or Cm7 instead if I had to lose my tv-out :-(

I'm sticking with v8

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is HDMI supported ? ? :blink: ? ?

I'm assuming no, that's a main reason a lot of use choose liberty. I'd go with Apex or Cm7 instead.

Sticking to v8

Zog: CM7 doesn't have HDMI on the X. I don't *think* Apex 2.0 does, either, although 1.x did have support for it.

EDIT: According to Apex forum, Apex 2.0 definitely does NOT have HDMI. So If we want a GB ROM w/ HDMI, Liberty is the only place to go. (Not that it's a bad place. :)

Last edited:

cuebask

Reaction score

Awesome, thanks a lot, man! :icon_ banana:

If your like me and you want to black out the market to match the Dark Frost theme, you can use the one from Mobile_Sensei's Storm Shadow Theme. It's works great!

This team rocks man. Everything works well together. Very functional.
Someone else asked about HDMI out, I've never owned the cable so I haven't tested.