[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
Thanks, got it to download and now I'm getting ready, even though I feel my phone is zippy the way I have it, no blur options from customizer

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tonloc91483

Reaction score
on quadrant standard i get an avg. of 1750 ran 3 times lowest was mid 1600 and highest was 1854

On apex rc2 i get scores of 1900-2000 as an avg.

not overclocked using ondemand gov.

Also i've noticed on .8 liberty and this the app drawer is has lag when it first opens up and will only go up or down if your finger is in the middle of screen but after the first scrool works normal. Not really a issue jsut annoying

FYI the forest wall paper is awesome! and it's listed in the live wall papers for those who dont see it right away. :)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Has anyone started porting this for d2 yet? I would be happy to help, haven't fully ported anything before, but would love to be a part pod this.

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
on quadrant standard i get an avg. of 1750 ran 3 times lowest was mid 1600 and highest was 1854

On apex rc2 i get scores of 1900-2000 as an avg.

not overclocked using ondemand gov.

Also i've noticed on .8 liberty and this the app drawer is has lag when it first opens up and will only go up or down if your finger is in the middle of screen but after the first scrool works normal. Not really a issue jsut annoying

FYI the forest wall paper is awesome! and it's listed in the live wall papers for those who dont see it right away. :)

Thats decent...
Its not worth leaving CM7 imo, but it sounds pretty good.
Nice work.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone started porting this for d2 yet? I would be happy to help, haven't fully ported anything before, but would love to be a part pod this.

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

+1!

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Craig_s

Reaction score
So I flashed the rom, and then rebooted, and then flashed the theme. Nothing works. I get through boot, and then I go to a black screen that just has the top bar. After that is says a ton of stuff fcs on me. Including "Gapps" which I have no idea what that is. Lastly after a minute of the screen being on my wallpaper will come back. None of the buttons work. Can someone tell me how to get back into bootstrap please? I feel that if I reflash everything again it might work.

ALSO: is there a way to cosutomize the dock through a settings page. Before it started to mess up I noticed there was no way to customize number of homescreens and stuff like that...

Thanks for you help

Mace Windu

Reaction score
No issues in downloading from the the bit.ly on my phone. Noticeably faster than v0.7 Liberty, if you are a speed freak just go ahead and add the v6 supercharger scripts. Great job Sensei *bows*

cuebask

Reaction score
Up and running! Very smooth like Aosp should be and you can flash the camera zip and make videos of all your buddies running quadrant scores over and over again! 16 hours on battery so far.... Great work team! This rocks!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
So will the blur/aosp liberty gb still get full attention or will the aosp version of liberty get more attention?

imronburgundy

Reaction score
No issues in downloading from the the bit.ly on my phone. Noticeably faster than v0.7 Liberty, if you are a speed freak just go ahead and add the v6 supercharger scripts. Great job Sensei *bows*

What are these scripts you speak of. Only customization I'm seeing is through spare parts. Are there any terminal emulator scripts?