[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this project dead? Have not seen / heard about any updates.

Check out Shuji. I believe its basically a continuation of this ROM by the same developers.

random rom'd X

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is this project dead? Have not seen / heard about any updates.

Check out Shuji. I believe its basically a continuation of this ROM by the same developers.

random rom'd X

Definitely check it out. Its sensei but with some different people involved as well. Ran it for a few days and liked it for sure.

earlybill1

Reaction score
Im looking for rom help im in DROIDx .602 rooted never done rom b4 tried last night liberty.09 all my phone did is reboot what am I doing I've looked at guides how to install but still wrong ne help please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im looking for rom help im in DROIDx .602 rooted never done rom b4 tried last night liberty.09 all my phone did is reboot what am I doing I've looked at guides how to install but still wrong ne help please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Its very simple. Download the ROM onto your SD card. Use DROID 2 bootstrap to boot into recovery. It will say bootstrap recovery. Click on that and it will say success! Then hit reboot recovery.

Now, use the volume keys to highlight wipe data and the camera button to select it. Do the same for cache and then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.

Now go to install zip from SD. Then go to choose zip from SD. Find the ROM file and install it. When it finishes, reboot.
The first boot will take awhile. Probably about 5 minutes.

random rom'd X