mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Everytime I try to click the download link it just brings the picture up, did. This before, any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I added a bit.ly link for those using mobile apps/browser, I see you were using the Droidforums app (tapatalk) so, just click the bit.ly link :)

esmier

Reaction score
i got it to work, i had to manually mount the system file. i have never had that issue before on any ROM.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm not sure why you would have to manually mount, jrummy wrote the updater script to auto mount. Are you sure you data wiped/ factory restored?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
i got it to work, i had to manually mount the system file. i have never had that issue before on any ROM.

Thats what i said. I always mount to be safe. I do it with every rom I install.
For those asking how, after wiping data, go to the section called mounts/storage.
You will see a list. Make sure data, system and cache are mounted (which means they will say unmount). Then install zip from sd! Hope this helps. Again, i do this always just to be on the safe side and have never had an issue. The rom should mount automatically, but hey, you never know. The one time i didn't mount, i had to sbf. It can't hurt!

Anyone out there want to port this rom to the d2? I've dreamed of a hybrid liberty/apex rom!

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Last edited:

fizik

Reaction score
I'm super interested in this. Anyone have any thoughts to share about this compared to their current Liberty version they're using? Maybe a quadrant run of two.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I'm super interested in this. Anyone have any thoughts to share about this compared to their current Liberty version they're using? Maybe a quadrant run of two.

When I was on liberty v.7 I would get around 2300.
On liberty 2.0.1 id get around 2500.
On Apex GB id get around 2600.
On CM7 I get around 3100

All OC to 1.35 gHZ max
1 gHZ min.

What are you getting on AOSP Liberty?
Can you try it with the setting I was running to compare?

esmier

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would have to manually mount, jrummy wrote the updater script to auto mount. Are you sure you data wiped/ factory restored?

yes i did, on 4 different occasions after restoring to clean liberty GB roms. Also the dialer does not show up when you go to program the phone using *228

Reaction score

yes i did, on 4 different occasions after restoring to clean liberty GB roms. Also the dialer does not show up when you go to program the phone using *228

*22899 is keyless activation, or you can hold the menu button and use the reg. keyboard.

fizik

Reaction score

When I was on liberty v.7 I would get around 2300.
On liberty 2.0.1 id get around 2500.
On Apex GB id get around 2600.
On CM7 I get around 3100

All OC to 1.35 gHZ max
1 gHZ min.

What are you getting on AOSP Liberty?
Can you try it with the setting I was running to compare?

Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to flash this as of this moment. I was wondering if someone that has already gone and flashed it could drop us a score.

And I don't even think my phone would be stable at 1.35 haha, I'm probably stuck at 1.25, and that might be pushing it.

el_ote

Reaction score

Thats what i said. I always mount to be safe. I do it with every rom I install.
For those asking how, after wiping data, go to the section called mounts/storage.
You will see a list. Make sure data, system and cache are mounted (which means they will say unmount). Then install zip from sd! Hope this helps. Again, i do this always just to be on the safe side and have never had an issue. The rom should mount automatically, but hey, you never know. The one time i didn't mount, i had to sbf. It can't hurt!

Anyone out there want to port this rom to the d2? I've dreamed of a hybrid liberty/apex rom!

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

You know i had issues with downloads from the TBH app that required me to mount the system... i think ill try to make sure system, data and cache are mounted. i only checked system as per instructions, and have been wary to try again as it required an sbf.
THX Idopa

Edit: By the way: this ROM is super smooth! every task, screen swipe, menu is so fluid! Love it!

Last edited: