[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.8.5.0 [DEV]

bullswife98

Reaction score
When I dwnlded this after viewing the changelog I thought the android version was 2.3.5 but when I went to my settings it says 2.3.4 so I'm confused... what version is this??

Sent from my Droid

chewy74

Reaction score
No on the keyboard issue and no on the pic txt. I sent myself a pic and sent and received fine.

Couple things are happening now.
On screen keyboard pops up when I slide out keyboard.
And the most disturbing... I am unable to send picture messages. I can receive them, but I can't send them.

This have never happened before. Anyone else? Thoughts? Suggestions?

chewy74

Reaction score
Anyone getting frequently dropped wifi connection? It would drop and reconnect right away.

I'm getting a lot of lag now too

bullswife98

Reaction score
Lost alot of battery here slight delay in the home screen coming back after closing out of an app. May be going back to liquids latest. Wanted to give it a shot but don't think my Droid likes this.

Sent from my Droid

Mohawk3

Reaction score
Anyone getting frequently dropped wifi connection? It would drop and reconnect right away.

I'm getting a lot of lag now too

My wifi is ok. I know that it will eventually start disconnecting, but will come back when I reset my router.

My big issue is that 3G is dropping and not coming back until a reboot. I may try a different kernel to see if that helps.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
When I dwnlded this after viewing the changelog I thought the android version was 2.3.5 but when I went to my settings it says 2.3.4 so I'm confused... what version is this??
Sent from my Droid

The about screen just reads from a text file, it really means nothing. A typo was left in that said 2.3.4, but the code is based on 2.3.5

Reaction score

nu2droid

Reaction score
Must have just been a funky flash or something. I reflashed the same copy and it seems to work now.. go figure.
Thanks for the response.

Chewy.. wifi holding strong right now.

Last edited:

jonesy16

Reaction score
This version did fix the notification selections for the Alarm app. The new issue that I'm having with this version is that, from the lockscreen, if I select either the message icon or phone icon to bring up the missed notifications window, that window won't stay up long enough for me to read it. It flashes and then fades away. Anyone else?

cowsquad

Reaction score
I have running the new browser lol on miui.us. I pulled out from miuiandroid.com lol seems fast and responsive :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chewy74

Reaction score
I may have to restore to 1.7.15 since this build is still dropping wifi connection every 5 mins or so. The last build wasn't that great on my phone either. I even started from a fresh install with nothing restorsd and on packaged kernel

Will the miui camera from this build work properly with 7.15?

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sent from my Droid

The about screen just reads from a text file, it really means nothing. A typo was left in that said 2.3.4, but the code is based on 2.3.5

It just reads from the build.prop right? If anyone wants to change that, it's really easy lol
Wonder if it would mess anything up if I changed it to say 4.0 (ice cream sandwich? Instead of gingerbread) lol

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Edit: yup works like a charm haha, I'm actually on liquid rom ATM just to try his new build,keeps getting stuck on waking up on lockscreen :mad: so I'll be switching back to miui shortly

Last edited:

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
For anyone who wants to change it this is the line in the build.prop that says what android version your on

ro.build.version.release=2.3.4

Just change it to
ro.build.version.release=2.3.5

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums