[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.8.5.0 [DEV]

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey magiman, in the dnd options it says it mutes the first ring on strangers. Does that mean someone who isn't in the contacts. I didn't notice it muting the first ring but just wanted to let people know its enabled by default.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, that DND app is new this week. I haven't really spent a lot of time looking into all of the new options and what is set by default. I will probably look into setting it off by default in the future.

Ike034

Reaction score
I am unable to add my facebook account in accounts and sync. I click on add Facebook account and nothing happens, it just stays on the same screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nu2droid

Reaction score
Try fixing permissions then try again. Mine worked without issue. But then again I always fix pemissions after restoring backups.
Hope it helps.

Ike034

Reaction score
Got it to work...had to uninstall and reinstall

chewy74

Reaction score
Thanks mag, I realized this after I flashed. Running smooth so far and haven't even needed to flash a faster kernel

Great work mag

Sweet!
No eri mod yet?

ERI Mod has been incorporated into the ROM, no need to flash another zip to remove network name.

Is the MIUI camera included in this build?

Yes, I have fixed MIUI Camera with last weeks build and should be fixed permanently (fingers crossed) At least until MIUI changes something.

chewy74

Reaction score
I just added fb and sync with no problem. Try uninstall and reinstall if the fix permission doesn't work

I am unable to add my facebook account in accounts and sync. I click on add Facebook account and nothing happens, it just stays on the same screen.

spiff72

Reaction score
What is the best way to get back to the stock kernel that came with the ROM? I have tried a couple of others and want to revert back to stock. Should I just reflash the ROM without a wipe? (And actually wipe dalvik and cache)?

1FZFE

Reaction score
Running much better than the last version. I can actually change the mms ring tone without it reverting to silent and booting into recovery seems to work properly. Anyone else having problems changing the gtalk ring tone to anything other than the default notification tone? Is this a bug or a result of a new gtalk version similar to what happened to gmail?

Sent from my CM7 NookColor using Tapatalk

chewy74

Reaction score
Unless you can get mag or tp4bama to put the stock kernel in a update zip than flashing the rom without wipe is the best way

What is the best way to get back to the stock kernel that came with the ROM? I have tried a couple of others and want to revert back to stock. Should I just reflash the ROM without a wipe? (And actually wipe dalvik and cache)?

jamez14

Reaction score
The last build (the one released a couple weeks ago) ran pretty unstable & terrible on my Droid. Is this one showing improvement? I'm currently running SimplyStunning 5.4 & I love it because it does everything I need it to do with no lagging or errors.

Can anyone provide any insight or point me in the direction of getting this ROM running quick with no lagging? I loved the last build other than the lagging/issues I was having.

Last edited:

nu2droid

Reaction score
odd issue

Couple things are happening now.
On screen keyboard pops up when I slide out keyboard.
And the most disturbing... I am unable to send picture messages. I can receive them, but I can't send them.

This have never happened before. Anyone else? Thoughts? Suggestions?

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Magiman, any reason why the new browser wasnt included in last week or this weeks build? it was in the changelogs...

For some reason MIUI does not include the new browser with their Milestone builds.