[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.7.8.0 [DEV]

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Running great except timing seems off on flash for camera. Haven't seen any other comments about it so don't know if anyone else is having issue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

You aren't the first. Somebody alerted me to this on MIUI.us forum last week. When I fixed the zoom and fc issue w/ Miui Camera, I created this bug. It flashes to autofocus, but will not flash when taking a picture.

Looking into it. It is the last thing keeping me from releasing 1.7.15. If I can't get it by tomorrow, I will release with stock cm7 camera because that I can get to work properly.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Running great except timing seems off on flash for camera. Haven't seen any other comments about it so don't know if anyone else is having issue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

You aren't the first. Somebody alerted me to this on MIUI.us forum last week. When I fixed the zoom and fc issue w/ Miui Camera, I created this bug. It flashes to autofocus, but will not flash when taking a picture.

Looking into it. It is the last thing keeping me from releasing 1.7.15. If I can't get it by tomorrow, I will release with stock cm7 camera because that I can get to work properly.

Awesome Dropping!
Can't wait as the new UI looks unbelievable.
To those who are having reboots have you tried ChevyNo1 kernel, really has played well with MIUI lately. Zero reboots. One thing I have been trying recently is using my swap partition of 256 with a swappiness(greatest word ever) of 80 and up the vm heap to 60 and drop the compcache to something lower than my old normal of 20something down to below 18percent.
Less freezes and no soft or full reboots. Hope that helps with anyone who has had issues previously, because with the new look for this release makes this at least a must try.
Can't wait mags.
All one can hope is that the issues yet to be addressed still have not been so we can get the weekly sob story post!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Well alright!

This is absolutely the best build on my phone yet. I’ve got a super-sweet smooth set up, the fastest and smoothest to date!

I’m eager to see what the new build is like so I‘m about to load it up, but I’m keeping a nandroid of this one and tagging it as the last best to return to if the upcoming builds aren’t to this standard; that is of course until one of the upcoming builds supersedes this one.

Also I love the new horizontal looping home screens. I don’t remember this on any of the previous builds, or else I didn’t notice until now, but it’s very cool!