[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.7.15.0 [DEV]

Ozzie

Reaction score
danceswithbongs beat me to it...also getting the data usage warnings and can't seem to find where I can turn it off.

I came back to this rom after a long absence to see how it was progressing. Very nice too...a little tricky to get things the way I like them, but I'm getting there. Nice work!

cowsquad

Reaction score
Is there a way to unable onscreen keyboard on miui.us. I don't want it to pop up. Any suggestion?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jchammer123

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked but I couldn't find it.

Is there a way to get the android smiley faces on this rom?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
I have been trying for weeks to find that data usage png to theme...an can't find it for the life of me! I would love to turn it off too but have no idea what app controls or triggers it...if anyone knows where this is please let me know

nu2droid

Reaction score
I have been trying for weeks to find that data usage png to theme...an can't find it for the life of me! I would love to turn it off too but have no idea what app controls or triggers it...if anyone knows where this is please let me know

In the monitor, I turned off "Traffic" then froze the app in TB. Dont know if it killed it, but I havent seen it since.
I even experimented with large data usage (i.e. netflix) afterwards and it hasnt came back yet.

Note: Just freezing the app without shutting it off, did not work. Had to shut off first.

Reaction score

In the monitor, I turned off "Traffic" then froze the app in TB. Dont know if it killed it, but I havent seen it since.
I even experimented with large data usage (i.e. netflix) afterwards and it hasnt came back yet.

Note: Just freezing the app without shutting it off, did not work. Had to shut off first.

Thanks, just wish someone knew where the actual PNG image is cause I want to theme it!

cowsquad

Reaction score
Where do I find the old market. I don't like the new one it's has been eating RAM like crazy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Drew_Droid

Reaction score
My folder is missing

I created a folder and placed my apps in it and placed that folder in the dock. I am now missing that folder and all the app icons. I checked application settings and they are all still installed. I looked for the folder on all desktops, but nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

DROOIID

Reaction score
I created a folder and placed my apps in it and placed that folder in the dock. I am now missing that folder and all the app icons. I checked application settings and they are all still installed. I looked for the folder on all desktops, but nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

Check closely all of your icons.... a few builds back people had problems with icons "hiding " behind others. This might be the case

Drew_Droid

Reaction score
Check closely all of your icons.... a few builds back people had problems with icons "hiding " behind others. This might be the case
I moved everything and still cannot find. I will just wait until next build and wipe and reinstall. Thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
I moved everything and still cannot find. I will just wait until next build and wipe and reinstall. Thanks for your reply.

try a reboot see if it comes back