[ROM] MinimalX

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
So, what blur would you guys want in the flashable repack? Everything or just certain portions? Im working on a chooser, but as of now, all I can provide is flashable patches. Thanks.

I Would Definitely Recommend The Calendar I Know That Was A Mistake, The Alarm Clock, And The Gmail With Sync Because Alot Of Us Have A Google Account, System Recovery Should Definitely Be Included. A Few Non Blur Apps Google Maps, Stripped Version Of Spare Parts, And Google Search Just In Case The Browser Issue Hasn't Been Resolved.

Esper

Reaction score
I actually like the visual voice mail

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

magman

Reaction score
So, what blur would you guys want in the flashable repack? Everything or just certain portions? Im working on a chooser, but as of now, all I can provide is flashable patches. Thanks.

I Would Definitely Recommend The Calendar I Know That Was A Mistake, The Alarm Clock, And The Gmail With Sync Because Alot Of Us Have A Google Account, System Recovery Should Definitely Be Included. A Few Non Blur Apps Google Maps, Stripped Version Of Spare Parts, And Google Search Just In Case The Browser Issue Hasn't Been Resolved.
im with him lol :D

spar parts would be great and gmail

xgrinder911

Reaction score
The market app won't update for me:( idle why I clear data and force stop but still the same old look

DX2

in99flames

Reaction score
I Used Root Explorer Copied Both The APK's And Odex's To /system/app. Then Once Copied Change Permissions. (Look At Another Apps Permissions)

Thanks for the info guys. I did buy root explorer and that did the trick after correcting the permissions. I have my synced calendar now...the widget doesnt work right. It just says its loading. Never finishes loading. Anyone get the widget to work?

I Would Recommend Calwidget Free In The Market And HIGHLY Customizable.

Thanks for the suggestion. This program did the trick perfectly. I now have a working calendar with a widget!!

LancerV

Reaction score
Also 1percent battery would be nice

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Soocold

Reaction score
Visual Voice mail, calendar, stickynote, everything else I just downloaded in the market, its nice now that netflix is a choice.:) so far so good, maybe you should find us cpu/gpu overclock

Erock13

Reaction score
Alright I found my first issue. If I restart my phone it sticks on the boot screen causing me to have to remove the battery and bitting again. I am not sure what causes it, where do I go to see a system log or something so I can do some digging? Thanks

Reinstall system recovery and click install recovery and than of boot once into recovery mode

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Thnx a lot Lancer. I installed recovery and attempted to boot into it but it just shut down my phone. Everything seems to be fine after that though and I have rebooted a few times since without any issues.

For some reason it needs to be plugged in when you go into system recovery, otherwise it just shuts down.. Idk if its like that for everyone else, but for me, if its not plugged in, it wont go into system recovery, it states in the instructions though it must be plugged in prior to rebooting..

vvildcard

Reaction score

Just the stuff that everyone is going to use:
Calendar sync (Note: You don't need the actual calendar app, but without the sync, no 3rd party calendar apps will sync with Google Calendar)
Gmail

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

Just the stuff that everyone is going to use:
Calendar sync (Note: You don't need the actual calendar app, but without the sync, no 3rd party calendar apps will sync with Google Calendar)
Gmail

I Feel Like A Dumbass Cuz I Forget To Those Two In The Zip File Post Yesterday.

vvildcard

Reaction score
c21 any chance of you putting in ADW launcher stock?

I'm going to respectfully ask that ADW not be included... This is a personal preference thing. People who don't use ADW would have to uninstall it.

magman

Reaction score
well any luancher over then stock is all i was getting at lol