[ROM] MinimalX

LancerV

Reaction score
Alright I found my first issue. If I restart my phone it sticks on the boot screen causing me to have to remove the battery and bitting again. I am not sure what causes it, where do I go to see a system log or something so I can do some digging? Thanks

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Reinstall system recovery and click install recovery and than of boot once into recovery mode

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

riot

Reaction score
Alright I found my first issue. If I restart my phone it sticks on the boot screen causing me to have to remove the battery and bitting again. I am not sure what causes it, where do I go to see a system log or something so I can do some digging? Thanks

Reinstall system recovery and click install recovery and than of boot once into recovery mode

Thnx a lot Lancer. I installed recovery and attempted to boot into it but it just shut down my phone. Everything seems to be fine after that though and I have rebooted a few times since without any issues.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Didn't Set The "HOME_APP" To "0" Because I'm Running The "V6Supercharger" And Have The Launcher Set To "Bulletproof" Which I Believe Essentially Is The Same. No Lag At All Here And After Re-Installing The 2 Apps I Wanted Back And 1 To Stop The Browser From Crashing I Haven't Had A Problem Since, Running Ever So Smoothly. Guess I Got Lucky With This Droid, It Likes To Be Flashed And Modded. Back To The Topic Here At Hand Try The Supercharger, Got Nothing To Lose.(That's If You're Not Already)

Here's The Link Follow The Steps To The "T".

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tproof-launchers-fix-memory-all-androids.html

Which option did you use im using the bulletproof launcher also and still have issues

I Used Option 2, I Believe The MegaMemory Might Be Killing My Battery Faster Because The System Is Constantly Working To Stop Applications. That's What Works For Me.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I really would like the calendar back....other than that it works very fast. I use adw launcher with this rom along with memory tweaks.....the result is great!!!

I noticed the link to all the stock apps in the first post. I downloaded and expanded....I do see the calendar. Apk and. Odex....i do not know how to install. Can someone assist me? And if so, will the calendar sync come back? Thanks!!

I Used Root Explorer Copied Both The APK's And Odex's To /system/app. Then Once Copied Change Permissions. (Look At Another Apps Permissions)

gkeller16

Reaction score
I am getting alot of reboots related to browser. I installed google search which helped somewhat with some of the reboots when typing in search, but I'm also getting them when trying to view bookmarks and just randomly loading pages. If I switch to a different browser I don't get these issues. Also my phone will turn off when charging in the car and only a battery pull will work,however this was happening out of the box.

One last issue I forgot about is my notification light keeps staying solid green and persists through reboot. I did see a post about that before ill have to do some digging later on.

riot

Reaction score
Alright I found another issue. When I go into my contacts and try to select one it will try to open then go back to the contacts list, then when I try again. It will just close my contacts list.

vvildcard

Reaction score
I had to go back to my nandroid backup from pre-MemoryX... I simply cannot live without a functional/sync'ing calendar. :(

Any word on when this might be fixed? Or... better yet, is there anything you could offer to get me started on fixing it myself?

vvildcard

Reaction score
I Used Root Explorer Copied Both The APK's And Odex's To /system/app. Then Once Copied Change Permissions. (Look At Another Apps Permissions)

What are the names of the APK/ODEX files? AFAIK, I have both in my /system/app directory with proper permissions and calendar continues to fail.

in99flames

Reaction score
I really would like the calendar back....other than that it works very fast. I use adw launcher with this rom along with memory tweaks.....the result is great!!!

I noticed the link to all the stock apps in the first post. I downloaded and expanded....I do see the calendar. Apk and. Odex....i do not know how to install. Can someone assist me? And if so, will the calendar sync come back? Thanks!!

Thanks for the info guys. I did buy root explorer and that did the trick after correcting the permissions. I have my synced calendar now...the widget doesnt work right. It just says its loading. Never finishes loading. Anyone get the widget to work?

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

What are the names of the APK/ODEX files? AFAIK, I have both in my /system/app directory with proper permissions and calendar continues to fail.

Here Now I Know You Got The Right Ones.

Attachments

• Calendar.zip
    658.2 KB · Views: 128

LancerV

Reaction score
Yep I have add about 8blur apps back all the same way

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

Thanks for the info guys. I did buy root explorer and that did the trick after correcting the permissions. I have my synced calendar now...the widget doesnt work right. It just says its loading. Never finishes loading. Anyone get the widget to work?

I Would Recommend Calwidget Free In The Market And HIGHLY Customizable.

OP
C

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So, what blur would you guys want in the flashable repack? Everything or just certain portions? Im working on a chooser, but as of now, all I can provide is flashable patches. Thanks.