[ROM] MinimalX

elmatador

Reaction score
I was about to type that I had sbf'ed back to stock, then installed rom again and contacts issue was gone. Then bam, it started happening again. Not sure if it started after I imported contacts. Nonetheless, problem persist.

zakth

Reaction score
I was about to type that I had sbf'ed back to stock, then installed rom again and contacts issue was gone. Then bam, it started happening again. Not sure if it started after I imported contacts. Nonetheless, problem persist.

I re-flashed this morning and the problem did not happen until I first launched the phone app. I have noticed that sometimes a light blue outline will appear over the phone icon at the bottom of the screen. Perhaps the phone app keeps in focus or is switched to focus. Hopefully the log that I provided will give some clue at to what is happening. I switched the icon at the bottom to a different app and did not notice the problem again.

OP
C

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I re-flashed this morning and the problem did not happen until I first launched the phone app. I have noticed that sometimes a light blue outline will appear over the phone icon at the bottom of the screen. Perhaps the phone app keeps in focus or is switched to focus. Hopefully the log that I provided will give some clue at to what is happening. I switched the icon at the bottom to a different app and did not notice the problem again.

Thanks for mentioning this.

Anyone who is having similar problems, please try changing your phone icon to see if this changes anything. Thank you everyone. Such a great community helping me debug this!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

in99flames

Reaction score

Anyone who is having similar problems, please try changing your phone icon to see if this changes anything. Thank you everyone. Such a great community helping me debug this!

Well, the real thanks is to you for developing for our phone. We will try all we can. I am about to flash the rom now. I will post bugs if I find any. :)

riot

Reaction score
This is my first post. Just wanted to say I am new to Android and all of this phone modding stuff but with how things are setup it is done pretty easily. I just want to say thank you very much for this. I wiped my phone and installed and also am supercharged and all went very smooth and so far haven't encountered any errors or issues but if I do I will post them. Great job man I love it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

elmatador

Reaction score

Update: I sbf'd, wiped data, cache, etc. I didn't import my contacts. I replaced dialer icon with gmail one, and it still does it. I like this rom, but can't seem to use it. Thanks for making a cool rom. I'm sure one will come out that I can use, or maybe on an update. Cheers.

LancerV

Reaction score
Anyone have any lag and redraw issues? I've even set ro.HOME_APP_ADJ to 0 and still have issues

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Didn't Set The "HOME_APP" To "0" Because I'm Running The "V6Supercharger" And Have The Launcher Set To "Bulletproof" Which I Believe Essentially Is The Same. No Lag At All Here And After Re-Installing The 2 Apps I Wanted Back And 1 To Stop The Browser From Crashing I Haven't Had A Problem Since, Running Ever So Smoothly. Guess I Got Lucky With This Droid, It Likes To Be Flashed And Modded. Back To The Topic Here At Hand Try The Supercharger, Got Nothing To Lose.(That's If You're Not Already)

Here's The Link Follow The Steps To The "T".

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tproof-launchers-fix-memory-all-androids.html

LancerV

Reaction score
I Didn't Set The "HOME_APP" To "0" Because I'm Running The "V6Supercharger" And Have The Launcher Set To "Bulletproof" Which I Believe Essentially Is The Same. No Lag At All Here And After Re-Installing The 2 Apps I Wanted Back And 1 To Stop The Browser From Crashing I Haven't Had A Problem Since, Running Ever So Smoothly. Guess I Got Lucky With This Droid, It Likes To Be Flashed And Modded. Back To The Topic Here At Hand Try The Supercharger, Got Nothing To Lose.(That's If You're Not Already)

Here's The Link Follow The Steps To The "T".

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tproof-launchers-fix-memory-all-androids.html

Which option did you use im using the bulletproof launcher also and still have issues

LancerV

Reaction score
Yep that's the same one I'm using for whatever reason though I have like 20plus background applications running on this rom

in99flames

Reaction score
I really would like the calendar back....other than that it works very fast. I use adw launcher with this rom along with memory tweaks.....the result is great!!!

I noticed the link to all the stock apps in the first post. I downloaded and expanded....I do see the calendar. Apk and. Odex....i do not know how to install. Can someone assist me? And if so, will the calendar sync come back? Thanks!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

magman

Reaction score
i have not tried anythig other then 8 let me know how it works for you :D