[ROM] MinimalX

SuperTaperKing

Reaction score
noob here... but I have rooted and rom'd all my other phones this one is being a pain

Hey... to anyone who would like to help me. I have dl'd the min zip and placed it on sd card. I used rom toolbox to run it in recovery and it won't work. Also, I am rooted via the "one click method" not gingerbreak apk. WTH am I doing wrong? I just get the droid with the exclamation in the triangle. Would anyone like to tell me what stupid mistake (s) I am making? Thank you very much in advance.:icon_ banana:

p.s. Yes I have a X2... it says droid on my profile I haven't changed it.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
One Click Means You're On Gingerbread And You Can't Cross Flash ROMs. Also You Need The Bootstrap Not A Toolbox. Check The Sticky I Posted With The SBF Files There's Everything There You Need.

SuperTaperKing

Reaction score
One Click Means You're On Gingerbread And You Can't Cross Flash ROMs. Also You Need The Bootstrap Not A Toolbox. Check The Sticky I Posted With The SBF Files There's Everything There You Need.

Thanks. I knew I was missing something. So on another note, can I just dl gingerbreak and flash roms with what I am working with? If I am annoying tell me to stfu and go read the sticky again. LOL

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
If I Told You To Go Away You Still Wouldn't Know What To Do.

If You Wanna Run Froyo Roms You Need To SBF 2.2.2.

Same Goes For Gingerbread Roms.

Read Thru The SBF And Post Question Threads. There's So Much Information For New Members Like Yourself. Just Read Ahead Before Taking Action. Make Yourself 100% Confident You Know What You're Doing. Worst Fear Is Something Going Wrong Because You Missed A Step. Good Luck To You And Welcome.

SuperTaperKing

Reaction score
If I Told You To Go Away You Still Wouldn't Know What To Do.

If You Wanna Run Froyo Roms You Need To SBF 2.2.2.

Same Goes For Gingerbread Roms.

Read Thru The SBF And Post Question Threads. There's So Much Information For New Members Like Yourself. Just Read Ahead Before Taking Action. Make Yourself 100% Confident You Know What You're Doing. Worst Fear Is Something Going Wrong Because You Missed A Step. Good Luck To You And Welcome.

HEY. ...after pretty much watching my phone die in the table 3 times. .......... I figured out how to s b f and 1 click root it and figured out what was wrong everything is working now and eclipse seems very fast. .... YAY. ..
I have a 4750 On antutu bench and a 2563 on quadrant

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I'm Glad It Finally Worked Out, It's Trial And Error By Learning.

Also Quadrant Scores To Me Are Pointless, My Theory Is Does The Phone Manage And Operate Efficiently? If Yes, Then That To Me Is A High Quadrant Score.

SuperTaperKing

Reaction score

Also Quadrant Scores To Me Are Pointless, My Theory Is Does The Phone Manage And Operate Efficiently? If Yes, Then That To Me Is A High Quadrant Score.

I'm not really sure what those scores mean but people seem to test their phones with them to see how they are running my phone seems to be running very fast now and not buggy. thinking about trying version .6 he just put it on his twitter account

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
A True Quadrant Score Is Based Off All Apps You Have Running At Once And All The Widgets On The Homescreen. That Measures How You Would Truly Be Using It.

If You Closed Out All The Programs And Removed Widgets From The Homescreen You're Measuring The System With No Load At All.

That To Me Is How You Figure Out Quadrant Scores.

SuperTaperKing

Reaction score

hey mike any idea how to sync my facebook contacts with my eclipse rom or shoot me in the right direction