[ROM] [ROM]-[MikRoms]-Incredible 2 HD Rls 1[sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5] very stable lots of option

Ripsurfer08

Reaction score
You are already rooted?
I would download Titanium backup first. Backup your apps.
Then proceed as you posted.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

Yes, Im rooted and I have Titatium..Thanks, I hope I like this ROM

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You will. Its just like stock but better.
And if you don't... Easy to go back.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

dlenart25

Reaction score
Help with Incredible 2 HD download.

Greetings, I just upgraded from my fascinate to the DINC2 at the cost of $0 :) (DINC2 much better btw). Therefore my search for a a new rom begins. I was thinking cyanogenmod mod 7 but i've stumbled across your HD Rom and am interested in giving it a flash. Unfortunately, it appears the file is no longer available on any of the download mirrors Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction

Many thanks,
Dan.

Card

Reaction score
With the big MegaUpload takedown, a lot of file sharing sites are locking stuff down, purging their files, or blocking visitors from the US. I'm currently getting it on the WUpload mirror. As of this moment, it seems to be downloading fine. Getting ready to flash this ROM and see how I like it.

dlenart25

Reaction score
With the big MegaUpload takedown, a lot of file sharing sites are locking stuff down, purging their files, or blocking visitors from the US. I'm currently getting it on the WUpload mirror. As of this moment, it seems to be downloading fine. Getting ready to flash this ROM and see how I like it.

Thanks for the Reply. But I actually found it on the Mik Mik forums. I beleive the latest is version 4.0. I'm downloading now and will let you know how the flash goes.

Dan.

coley909

Reaction score
in call mic and headphones doesn't seem to work and mms? Am I wrong? sorry if this isn't the place to ask Mods feel free to move if I am wrong.