ROM Manager?

ThaBlasian

Reaction score
I love me some MIUI I put in my vote for rom manager! This is by far the best rom I have used

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DMillerZX

Reaction score
One more vote here! Please add to Rom Manager. I know many, many people who would appreciate this.... Can't believe you had originally only heard this request from three ppl!?!?!?! ;)

gwwjpd

Reaction score
+1 here too. dancedroid

I think the D1 MIUI community will increase quite a bit when it hits RM. From what I've gleaned from reading the various Forums. I think some of the ROM flashing community just feels like it's easier and safer flashing ROMs when they comes from RM. I personally don't use it, except for CW Recovery of course.

"MIUI rocks, that is all."

hbah427

Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't ask because I thought over 9000 people had already asked.
The Evo MIUI is on RM.

+1 for me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ballmore

Reaction score
If you put Miui for the Droid 1 on Rom Manager I will try it out. I use Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 right now. It will have to an awesome rom to pull me away from The Ultimate. I'm like most rooted users though. I will flash it just to give it a try. :blackdroid:

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
working on it, waiting for koush to add my manifest

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
well my name is in rom manager now, but it is failing to load my rom list, so once i figure out that error this should be on rom manager.

fastco666

Reaction score
Rom Manager

It's not on rom manager because we havent put it on rom manager. Lol that's all there is too it. You're actually only like the third person to ask. I thought about it and if enough people want it I suppose we could get it done.

p.s. It doesnt cost money to get roms on rom manager.

I would like to see this rom on Rom Manager. It would just be easier to install or update new versions..