1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM manager

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Jam2it30@gmail.com, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Jam2it30@gmail.com

Jam2it30@gmail.com New Member

I was just browsing through ROM manager and I saw that when I hit go back to stock there was a 2.1 stock WITH ROOT. So I can have 2.1 stock with root just in case I want to root again and go back to a custom ROM?
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

If it says 2.1 with root then yes. I'm not on ROM manager right now but I am running 2.1 stock with root and OC'd and it's very nice as is.
  3. Jam2it30@gmail.com

Jam2it30@gmail.com New Member

Thanks

Just curious how did you get 2.1 stock with root?
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Being that you are using ROM manager there is an option in there to do this. It is under Download ROM > Stock Images > 2.1 Stock (with root) . I assume you have to have the premium version to do this, no clue though.

Anyhow if you don't have the premium version. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...completely-stock-proper-root-su-baseband.html <-- will work.