1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rom manager/recovery problems reboot after cleardata/cache sdcard not mounting...:(

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chris420o, Aug 12, 2010.

1. chris420o

chris420o New Member

i been having a lot of problems with my new droid...i load everything like normal i rooted it and been having a lot of recovery problems/rom manager problems...when im in clockwork recovery and i clear data i get a reboot and i dont even know if it finishes...same with chache after its done it reboots im just assuming its done n hope it finishes but its annoying me...and i cant do a back up rom from rommanager bc it loads in recovery and it gets a **** load of errors saying cant mount sdcard blah blah n it just reboots never backsup....any suggestions?
Search tags for this page

rom manager cant mount /data