1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM Manager question

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bodean, Dec 12, 2010.

1. bodean

bodean New Member

Is it safe to install CW Mod 2.5.0.1? Im running 2.0.2.0 now, but heard 2.5.0.1 has caused issues for people.
  2. bodean

bodean New Member

Guess no one uses ROM Manager on here.
  3. harrellj

harrellj New Member

I've been running the latest version of CW Mod since it was released and haven't had a lick of an issue.
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

It seems to be a hit-or-miss situation with almost any of the versions of CW. Some people have absolutely no issues and others have issues.

I've used CW for the past 4-6 months and I do have issues. I have the same issues regardless of the version. For me cw will reboot while I'm using it. I simply press and hold the X key and the phone reboots back into CW and the issues do not repeat. This happens for me almost every time I boot into recovery.

I have one other issue occasionally and that is getting a good install. I have learned to combat this one by reflashing CW over and over until I get the notification of an install quickly. By quickly I mean that the notification should pop up in 3-5 seconds. When I get that, CW boots every time I try it.

Good luck.