Rom Manager problems

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
i was using Rom Manager quite a bit and everything worked great. then all of a sudden it just wont reboot to recovery. it says i downloaded the rom and i check wipe data/cache and then reboot. but it doesnt reboot it just sits there. any ideas why this is happeneing?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long have you been rooted and what process did you use to root?

OP
KsKnightmare

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
i had my old phone rooted for about 2 months when it started. then i get a new droid 1 today and used the ADB push process with rageagainstthecage. and then restored my old backup from my other phone and this one wont work either. im guessing it may have to do with the rom? im running BBv.4

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. We seen folks posting similar issues who used one of the one step rooting apps.

If you can still get into RM try flashing an older version of CW then see if you can boot into recovery.

OP
KsKnightmare

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
ok i tried flashing an older recovery and it popped up and said "An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands"

OP
KsKnightmare

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
never mind! i found it. li went to superuser and it said it was denied. i allowed it and it works! :D thanks! @mwhartman