Rom Manager problem

droid_tlc

Reaction score
I have deleted rom manager so many ways and it still shows up on my phone. I used root explorer and wiped cache 3 times and rebooted. It's like a bad migraine that won't go away so KOUSH how can I get rid of it??????:mad:

OP
droid_tlc

droid_tlc

Reaction score
Not sure but here is a link to IRC http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/38233-real-time-irc-support-click-here.html for live on line chat with Koush and his team.

Hopefully, someone there will be able to assist you. Would you mind posting the removal process?

Mike

I went into manage apps and uninstalled. I used root explorer. I wiped cache 3 times and have rebooted 3 times. I took out my batt for 30 seconds and turned my phone back on. Nothing is working.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure but here is a link to IRC http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/38233-real-time-irc-support-click-here.html for live on line chat with Koush and his team.

Hopefully, someone there will be able to assist you. Would you mind posting the removal process?

Mike

I went into manage apps and uninstalled. I used root explorer. I wiped cache 3 times and have rebooted 3 times. I took out my batt for 30 seconds and turned my phone back on. Nothing is working.

Please try the IRC link in my first post. Koush has requested that folks use the IRC for direct assistance.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn that stinks especially when the developer requested folks to use it.

Mike

hookerdj

Reaction score
go into sprecovery and wipe it there or clockwork i dunno what recovery you are using?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used the IRC and was told that Rom Manager is automatically installed when one installs Cyanogen. I asked if users had prior notice but did not receive a response.

I asked is installing a previous version of Cyanogen would remove response -- that depends on which version is used and if rom manager is included -- not a helpful reply in my opinion.

I asked if switching roms would remove response if you wipe.

Looks like you already switched. Did that remove Rom Manager?

Mike