Rom manager pro problem

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok so earlier I bought rom very manager pro earlier and it says its not instaled on my phone even though I paid for it and the market says its installed and I have the app icon. Any suggestions?

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
I did but the refund hasn't went through yet so I can't repurchasE yet lol. I'll let you know how it goes.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
The Pro application is just a license (i think), you still need the regular free version installed in order for it to work.

JCo352

Reaction score
Did you download the free version first? The paid one is just a product license.

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
Yeah I had the free version and most of the things it does except the top two are blacked out. I bought the paid version but when I click the icon it doesn't work and the free version is still the same. Still waiting for it to refund so I can reinstall though lol.

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
What I mean is I can select "reboot into recovery" and "download clockwork" but the rest are blacked out.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
You need to select flash clockwork recovery and let it do its thing before you can do anything else. Also must be rooted.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
Thing is I have. Been running froyo for bout two days and other root apps like set cpu work fine.

R1Lover

Reaction score
you don't run the paid version... as mentioned it's just a license for the normal version... install the paid version... run the non paid one and it will work just fine.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am on the rescue squad. I purchased the premium version of your RM app so that I could assist other members who had issues or concerns. Normally, I keep SPRcovery, the "alternate recovery" flashed. Yesterday, I was trying to help another member with RM and SPR so I flashed back to CW and when I was finished I reflashed SPR. I received the SPR successfully installed screen but I had not realized SPR did NOT install. I have tried several times to flash SPR but my attempts have not been successful. Now, it appears I am stuck in CW.

Can someone please advise how I can successfully return to SPP.

Mike

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am on the rescue squad. I purchased the premium version of your RM app so that I could assist other members who had issues or concerns. Normally, I keep SPRcovery, the "alternate recovery" flashed. Yesterday, I was trying to help another member with RM and SPR so I flashed back to CW and when I was finished I reflashed SPR. I received the SPR successfully installed screen but I had not realized SPR did NOT install. I have tried several times to flash SPR but my attempts have not been successful. Now, it appears I am stuck in CW.

Can someone please advise how I can successfully return to SPP.

Mike

did you do a flash c/w again then reflash alternate recovery?
if so might be a corrupt download and clearing d/l cache (menu button) then reflashing might help.

Mulciber

Reaction score
I would definitely try and re flash to clockwork then to Sprecovery that should do it.

Sent from my Droid