rom manager premium help

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Tallica, you're faster then I am :)

No offense Abe, Tallica is easier for me to remember ...

Here I was just trying to help someone out and I've insulted a member of the rescue squad! Hope I never need help :tongue:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tallica, you're faster then I am :)

No offense Abe, Tallica is easier for me to remember ...

Here I was just trying to help someone out and I've insulted a member of the rescue squad! Hope I never need help :tongue:

sorry yank i keep a list of all users who tick me off.. lol jk :)

but in light of the situation, i went and added a few more links to my sig haha so now its even lengthier (im gonna take this time here to apologize for users who think i have a long sig; its not for me, its for you. dont hate :icon_ banana:)

EbE404

Reaction score
Guys,

While Easy Root is definitely causing it's share of problems, MotoCache1 made an interesting discovery that is likely also at work here. See this post:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-feature-undo-custom-recovery-partitions.html

For those who are complaining about recoveries not sticking, this is probably what's going on.

Now, on the flip side, there are also issues with ROM Manager reliably flashing recoveries, sometimes requiring people to flash it multiple times before it "takes", but if you have a successful recovery flash then go back to stock recovery on the next reboot, Moto seems to have found the cause.