ROM Manager now supports Bionic!

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Open ROM Manager and select the flash CWM option (think its first option on menu).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Open ROM Manager and select the flash CWM option (think its first option on menu).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
I thought that you flash the bootstrap....wouldn't flashing with RomManager not be able to anyways

Frankemtp

Reaction score
Difference explained

What is the difference between the bionic bootstrap that came out a few weeks ago and the one in the market now? Besides $. I'm going to pay for the one in the market to support the cause but i was just wondering what the difference was. Can you boot into custom recovery when the phone is off? On the one that came out before you could only boot into android's recovery when the phone was powered down.

I downloaded the paid version and now it is linked to the market. Additionally, you can chose from either the internal storage or the external storage. Good luck.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
So I originally had ROM manager on my Droid 1, and downloaded the free and then the premium. So when I launch Rom Manager and hit Download ROM there is no premium options available...is that just because there are no roms yet for the bionic.