rom manager not working, help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jbrock98, May 15, 2010.

1. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

i just rooted my phone and i installed free rom manager and the paid version, both apps are in my drawer only the free one will open, when i click the paid version it says app not installed, when i go to market and my downloads it says installed and with i click it the open button is gray and i can't click it, i uninstalled and refunded and then bought again it opened after download then i hit home tried to open it back up and it did the same thing, what has happened? what can i do? i havent flashed the cda thing, what could be the problem?
  2. virtualhuman

virtualhuman New Member

The paid version is just a key. You only open the other one. I believe a reboot will make it so you only have one showing in your app drawer.

You're going to have to flash Clockwork to get into those options you paid for.
  3. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

ahhh... i was freaking out man dang, thanks i'm rebooting now and doing flash clockwork mod recovery now....is rom manager a good place to do flash roms? is there more out on the internet to get?
  4. virtualhuman

virtualhuman New Member

ROM Manager is indeed a good place, and yes, there are more ROMs that are not on RM. This forum is a great resource. My suggestion is to use it and read up.

Custom Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Also, when you have some time, try to read the FAQs here so that if you encounter a problem, you already know what to do to fix it. That way you'll save yourself some panicking.
Search tags for this page

app drawer rom manager