Rom Manager Help?

baldybill

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong?

I have the clockwork rom manager installed.
I have unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone through Wug's GnexRootToolkit

Now I don't know how to get into the recovery mode to make nandroid backup.

In the Rom Manager, I clicked on the backup thing and it restarted my phone to the point that I got the graphic with the red triangle. Then the phone eventually restarted. There was no backup performed.

I then went back into the Rom Manager and clicked on the restart in recovery mode option. Again, it restarted my phone to the point that I got the graphic with the red triangle. Then the phone eventually restarted.

What am I doing wrong?

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong?

I have the clockwork rom manager installed.
I have unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone through Wug's GnexRootToolkit

Now I don't know how to get into the recovery mode to make nandroid backup.

In the Rom Manager, I clicked on the backup thing and it restarted my phone to the point that I got the graphic with the red triangle. Then the phone eventually restarted. There was no backup performed.

I then went back into the Rom Manager and clicked on the restart in recovery mode option. Again, it restarted my phone to the point that I got the graphic with the red triangle. Then the phone eventually restarted.

What am I doing wrong?

Use a file explorer and delete or rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p, then flash recovery via ROM Manager and it should stick permanently so you can boot into it.