Rom manager for x2

Gonzo79

Reaction score
I herd that rom manager has added tha x2 and tha bionic to rom manager is that true? Does any one noa about this?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

NWKENT

Reaction score
I herd that rom manager has added tha x2 and tha bionic to rom manager is that true? Does any one noa about this?

YES..I have ROM Manager Premium v5.0.0.3

When I do a "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" (the first in the menu) and its updated to the "Latest Recovery:ClockworkMod 5.0.2.5 (over WiFi)..and then I chooze "Motorola Droid X2 down the next list to come up..but when I do a "Backup Current ROM"..and give the backup a name, ROM manager reboots the phone, but never does a backup..just boots normally..

My phone is new, purchased Feb.1st 2012, came from a Droid X, of fine service of 14 months..ROM Manager worked FLAWLESSLY with my GingerBread (605) Droid X..but ROM manager isnt working for me with the DX2..I'm rooted, and a Eclipse 2.0.3 (Epic Blue) ROM..so all is in working order as per say..

CAN ANYONE help me with this issue..THANKSdancedroid

tommyg562000

Reaction score
X2 is not supported. And doesn't seem it ever will be.

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums

NWKENT

Reaction score
Then..the next question would be, if the DX2 may not be supported, why would it be on the drop down list.?

6flip9

Reaction score
Try do your backup when the phone is plugged In, cause if the cwm is based off tenfar's cwm then that's the missing step

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

OP
Gonzo79

Gonzo79

Reaction score
It is not coverd on rom manager im not aure why its on tha drop down list . I wouldnt mes with it.

6flip9

Reaction score
It is not coverd on rom manager im not aure why its on tha drop down list . I wouldnt mes with it.

Agreed!!!

X2 W/ ECLIPSE 2.0.4_MASH UP_SPEEDY7