1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM manager acting up

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mentaloaf, Jun 14, 2010.

1. mentaloaf

mentaloaf New Member

Hey guys I feel pretty kooky for asking this, but I can't seem to boot into clockwork recovery for the last day...I downloaded a new update for rom manager and it won't do it. I don't know, I've gotten so used to installing new kernels, roms, themes using clockwork (I'll download on PC, then move into sd card, then goto rom manager/install rom from sd card/whatever file I want, the the rest is super easy)....but it won't boot into clockwork recovery, is anyone else having this problem?

My biggest problem is that im addicted to pphhucking with my phone and changing roms, themes, and kernels EVERY NIGHT! I can't just be satisfied with my current setup, it's a complete addiction!!

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of my system...to use sprecovery, do I just take whatever update I want to install and rename it update.zip and install it?? Will that work with roms, themes, and kernels? that would be awesome, that is how I first got rooted, with sprecovery.
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Yes I've had that problem to, flash a older recovery using ROM Manager.
  3. bomber889

bomber889 New Member

Try to reflash clockwork recovery once or twice again and it should work.
  4. winner00

winner00 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Flash sbecovery, boot into it. Then load up rom manager and flash clockwork again. This should fix it.
  5. Johnly

Johnly Guest

1.8.1.8 clockwork is a little older but works yo
Search tags for this page

acting up manager

devour roms recovery